What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

61rzm6k0ONL._UX679_.jpg

Might go with this.

Literally no idea. Could go with one of the current shirts, but fancy wearing an older one. There's only about 2 home shirts I haven't got since 85 so got plenty of choice. Kinda feels right to wear this season's third shirt though. It's what I wore for the second leg of the semi final, and has become synonymous with the big moments in this cup run

Boredom levels are through the roof waiting for the final, we've now got the Fighting Cock Clothes Show edition. Of course I'll be going 'sports casual'.

You think that's bad? I ended up falling asleep last night skimming through YouTube watching bollocks like this:

How the hell have I let it come to needing to get my fix of all things Spurs so much so I resort to watching 16 minutes of a strangers Playstation cup final? Fucking bonkers what a lack of football can do to a man.

Got my Argentina 78 t-shirt ( for Poch!!) and my white n navy Hollister sweatshirt... Been hanging up since the Ajax game unwashed since we got through the group stages stinks of wife-beater and sour diesel but fuck it....COYS

Literally no idea. Could go with one of the current shirts, but fancy wearing an older one. There's only about 2 home shirts I haven't got since 85 so got plenty of choice. Kinda feels right to wear this season's third shirt though. It's what I wore for the second leg of the semi final, and has become synonymous with the big moments in this cup run
Agree , have the green third shirt from this season but I'm gonna get a new retro one to wear in Madrid.

1982 away kit my father got during the FA cup final. my 1970's navy blue white stripes scarf with a collection of 80 spurs badges and pins on it. and my spurs arm tattoo wide open. oh and 2g of cocaine in my pocket

classicfootballshirtscollection_Spurs-1982.jpg

Back
Top Bottom