Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't see the match today, fucking family stuff *

Against Ajax, IIRC he was dropped back there after Llorente came on, but I could be completely wrong on that.

For me, it should be a 4-2-3-1, as someone else said on here, get Son and Moura (with Dele off Kane so he can do his flicks and run into the box) wide to stop there FBs bombing on.

* Wedding anniversary.
:eriksenlol:
Happy anniversary x

2ok8u3gkd5y21.jpg

It’s a weird thing for him to say, would need to read the full interview for context.

Bit worrying though as why would he say that unless there was a fear that poch might leave.

Not really the kind of feeling around the camp we want before a final.

Sounds like he's got the same press agent as Poch.

I can't begin to think why........

People are putting too much focus on the Poch bit. The full question is about his own future at the club and he mentions that there are multiple factors playing in to it. For example a new coach coming in that doesn't have faith in him.

Quote has to be taken out of context.

Must be a clickbait question
I saw the interview in French and there was no negative conclusion to be drawn. Neither from him or from Aurier.

Interpret it like this: “we are planning to stay, we like it here, even though you are never guaranteed that the state of the club remains unchanged”

I saw the interview in French and there was no negative conclusion to be drawn. Neither from him or from Aurier.

Interpret it like this: “we are planning to stay, we like it here, even though you are never guaranteed that the state of the club remains unchanged”
Absolute set of snappy dressers on that show as well.

k2hkf8p1h7z21.png

Serge the meme. This looks like a dope Fresh Prince reboot.

It’s a weird thing for him to say, would need to read the full interview for context.

Bit worrying though as why would he say that unless there was a fear that poch might leave.

Not really the kind of feeling around the camp we want before a final.
I wouldn’t read to much into it mate, there’s no signs either party are leaving, especially Poch.

Back
Top Bottom