Safe-standing at White Hart Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hang on a minute, my best mate is Indian and makes me a curry on a regular basis. I have right wing opinions and views, but that has nothing to do with being racist. I think you may have been reading or listening to the left wing media. Having concerns about the direction of the country, and some of it's crazy liberal attitudes does not make someone a bigot. I take everyone as an individual, but that doesn't mean I have to believe multiculturalism is a workable concept, diversity is a positive move within a tribal specie, and people choosing to become another sex is acceptable. In the life of the majority, political correctness has no place.

Except it's not for you to condone, fucko!!!

CUNT.

No idea who that is, but here is a brief history. First game 1971 against Huddersfield, and we won 4-1. I have attended 3 league cup finals, 3 FA cup finals, 3 European cup finals of sorts. Been abroad 11 times, including the forthcoming CL final to see Spurs, and went 12 years without missing a single home game. I find it strange that I get attacked by so many forum members who haven't attended a single game, yet still think they know more about the match day experience and culture than me. I can accept their ignorance, but find their arrogance quite strange

Who gives a fuck.... You're still SCUM.

Being a Spurs fan doesn't give you a pass, you utter cunt.

Like the car in your avatar. Is it yours?

It’s a shit car. Imagine being proud of owning such a shit car. Shit car, shit car, shit car, shit car, shit car, shit little car in a bungalow driveway. What type of life is this shitcunt boasting about? What a place. And I’m told that racism isn’t tolerated on this forum. Well that’s a load of bollocks for a start. Look at me in my shit little car and my racist views.

Last edited:
Hang on a minute, my best mate is Indian and makes me a curry on a regular basis. I have right wing opinions and views, but that has nothing to do with being racist. I think you may have been reading or listening to the left wing media. Having concerns about the direction of the country, and some of it's crazy liberal attitudes does not make someone a bigot. I take everyone as an individual, but that doesn't mean I have to believe multiculturalism is a workable concept, diversity is a positive move within a tribal specie, and people choosing to become another sex is acceptable. In the life of the majority, political correctness has no place.
Does your mate call you “boss” & do the funny head wobble thing as he’s serving you your curry just to complete the stereotype?
Jesus Christ I’ve never seen such a bigoted and unpleasant mindset as yours. Ignore button for you.

It’s a shit car. Imagine being proud of owning such a shit car. Shit car, shit car, shit car, shit car, shit car, shit little car in a bungalow driveway. What type of life is this shitcunt boasting about? What a place. And I’m told that racism isn’t tolerated on this forum. Well that’s a load of bollocks for a start. Look at me in my shit little car and my racist views.
That's some top notch prose there Joe, that's the stuff of Austen, Dickens, Eliot and James - all rolled into one post
"Imagine being proud of owning such a shit car. Shit car, shit car, shit car, shit car, shit car, shit little car in a bungalow driveway"

Classic
:) :) :)

The whole block behind the goal at the clock end stood for the entire match yesterday. How can they get away with it, but we can't?

Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because the oldsters, who got to actually experience a proper atmosphere when they were younger, want to sit down in the "yellow wall". No fun for you youngsters. Ticket prices as well, who cares? The oldsters bought property when it was cheap, giving them the sense that their wealth is down to some special form of hard-work. Those lazy youngsters, why cant they afford to buy some shithole flat in Hackney for 500k?
Basically, Fuck you all 🙂

Also don't tell the wankers on SC about Union Berlin, nearly everyone stands.

Last edited:
Obviously not a reason alone to vote for them but both labour and the lib dems have said they support safe standing being introduced with the labour shadow sports minister saying "I will personally ensure that safe standing is introduced in time for the 2020/21 season"

Report on the "positive impact" of standing...

Further to that report there have been long conversations about conducting a trial starting next seasons at NWHL, however there is talk of using a "Northern" club for image reasons, the Tories want to be seen doing stuff outside of London, several big Northern clubs have been asked to come up with proposals, even though none will have a purpose built stand like ours ... not sure how that will play out ... but no question safe standing is coming .... just where and when.

Let's face it, there's been 'safe standing' at Tottenham for YEARS...

The lower tiers in both Park Lane & Shelfside in the old WHL was 95%+ standing, with NO incidents. (Except for a few exasperated Stewards lamely, and unsuccessfully asking people to "sit down" ...but only cos it was their job to do so)

....NWHL seems to have similar areas where people stand (I moved down a coupla rows on Wednesday in ORDER to stand, and not obstruct anyone's view further up)

No one seems to have a problem with it... everyone in those areas knows the score, if someone asks you to sit, you probably would... but to date, nobody has yet.

I say let whoever wants to stand, stand... as long as they're not bothering or blocking anyone else...

Back
Top Bottom