Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How is one destroyed on every level ? How is one destroyed at all when they hold the same opinion they started with and haven't been convinced otherwise on a matter that has no correct answers ?
Like this...
THE ENDING OF NW1Spur NW1Spur : PART TWO

Of course, WE are the blinkered ones.

Erik Lamela stays through a window that NW1 suggested he would leave in and is added to the Champions League squad NW1 said he would not be added to.

According to NW1, Poch was forced by Levy to add Lamela. And that Lamela wouldn't be playing much.

Lamela then starts at the first opportunity in the CL away to Juve. Did Levy force him to start him too? Levy is interfering with team selection?

See above. It was so painful he selected him at first opportunity. We go on...

This is just a cacophony of wrong. Starts v. Juventus, NW1 hasn't shutup about him despite his own promises, Lamela has played enough for him to break his own promise and he is the same old poster.

NO CHANCE! Lamela starts away v. Juventus and Chelsea. Important games right?

This is a post that was inspired by Erik Lamela simply tweeting ''It is an honour to play for this great club''.

NW1 used a Spurs player showing admiration for our club to attack him and downtred him. Shameful.

Poch has since started Erik Lamela in a League game. 80 points needed to qualify for CL is just a hilarious bit.

When asked if he's ever been wrong about Erik Lamela, he came out with this. Smh.

Here he is criticising Lamela for not having an attribute which is effectively redundant for an AM. There is rarely enough pitch in front of an AM when they receive the ball to make a long pass. A DM or CB maybe.

NW1 is now dreaming up reasons to attack Lamela.

And finally, the icing on the bullshit cake. Seeing as NW1 constantly tells us what a great judge he is...

No chance...

Premier League Table - Football - BBC Sport

Never change NW1Spur NW1Spur you deluded fuck.

DVsUEeJW0AABP0U.jpg

Quickly forgotten by those with an agenda.

Why does there has to be agenda?? why does world has to be so black and white to some?

Anyone can go back in this thread and read my posts of standing up for Coco and giving him praise where praise was deserved. Including the start of the season. But now... i am fed up.

While (truthfully saying) that he helped us in the beginning of the season it is conviniently unmentioned that he was useless for the 3/4 of the campaign. Within first 11 rounds he scored 4 and assisted 1 in league. With all the other 27 games he provided 1 assist (and could participate only in 12 of them - 6 starts + 6 subs). And this has been the story of his Spurs career. He is not a dependable player unfortunately.

I love his attitude and some technical skills, but he is not consistent enough and most importantly - not available enough. When we were in dire need of manpower in attacking department - he was injured. Season 2015/16 was the last time he was a dependable player. This was quite some time ago.

I am not saying that he is useless, nor that he should never play for us again nor that we should give him away for free - no. But I am saying that we could upgrade on him significantly.

Why does there has to be agenda?? why does world has to be so black and white to some?

Anyone can go back in this thread and read my posts of standing up for Coco and giving him praise where praise was deserved. Including the start of the season. But now... i am fed up.

While (truthfully saying) that he helped us in the beginning of the season it is conviniently unmentioned that he was useless for the 3/4 of the campaign. Within first 11 rounds he scored 4 and assisted 1 in league. With all the other 27 games he provided 1 assist (and could participate only in 12 of them - 6 starts + 6 subs). And this has been the story of his Spurs career. He is not a dependable player unfortunately.

I love his attitude and some technical skills, but he is not consistent enough and most importantly - not available enough. When we were in dire need of manpower in attacking department - he was injured. Season 2015/16 was the last time he was a dependable player. This was quite some time ago.

I am not saying that he is useless, nor that he should never play for us again nor that we should give him away for free - no. But I am saying that we could upgrade on him significantly.
Well said - I think he's gone in the summer

There are two posters in here that have an agenda against Erik Lamela.

One mocked his mental helath and suggested he was a drug addict.

That's an agenda.

Back
Top Bottom