Safe-standing at White Hart Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An attending footballer is one who attends matches. In my experience the majority of forum members rarely or ever do so. I have been going to Spurs since 1971, and have rarely met anyone from the left. The vast majority of attending supporters are still male and still working class, although the age profile is certainly older. Tell the average bloke in the Brewers that multiculturalism works, diversity is a good idea, and the LGBT community are normal, and there is a good chance you will be hung from the nearest lamp post. The comment I made above was obviously a joke, but regrettably there is a generation who have spent so much time on Facemouth and Twatter, they don't know what a joke is !
We know what a cunt is, though. And if we ever forget, you pop in to remind us.

:dembelefingers:

Common sense views being that Transexuals should be euthanised?

And what the fuck is an ''attending footballer''?

Strange, I just left a post but it didn't register, so here goes again.

The attending football fan is someone who attends matches, unlike most forum members. You chose to replay to a post I edited which said "footballer".

The remark I made regarding transsexuals was a joke, but regrettably there is a generation who have spent so much time on Facemouth and Twatter they don't understand humour. That said, I do actually believe that transsexuals use up a lot of NHS time and money, and should either learn to live with the cards they were dealt, or finance the treatment themselves.

Forum members on some sites do not reflect the vast majority of football supporters that attend games. Pop into the Brewers post match and tell anyone in there you think multiculturalism is a workable concept, diversity is brilliant, or the LGBT community are normal, and there is a good chance you will be hung from a lamp post.

The attending football fan is someone who attends matches, unlike most forum members. You chose to replay to a post I edited which said "footballer".

The remark I made regarding transsexuals was a joke, but regrettably there is a generation who have spent so much time on Facemouth and Twatter they don't understand humour. That said, I do actually believe that transsexuals use up a lot of NHS time and money, and should either learn to live with the cards they were dealt, or finance the treatment themselves.

Forum members on some sites do not reflect the vast majority of football supporters that attend games. Pop into the Brewers post match and tell anyone in there you think multiculturalism is a workable concept, diversity is brilliant, or the LGBT community are normal, and there is a good chance you will be hung from a lamp post.
You said attending footballer.

Anyway, this is a showcase in bigotry and it was as easy as ever to get you to expose your bollocks.

The contradictions in this post are phenomenal but you're too dim to see it.

I think ‘attending football fans’ should be euthanised humanly, they take up far too many NHS resources having to deal with their alcohol related diseases and they should put up with the hand they are dealt.

You said attending footballer.

Anyway, this is a showcase in bigotry and it was as easy as ever to get you to expose your bollocks.

The contradictions in this post are phenomenal but you're too dim to see it.

If you are old enough to vote, I would guess you either vote Green or Liberal, and if you ever reader a paper I would guess it is the guardian. My guess is that you think multiculturalism is brilliant, you get high on diversity, and believe the rich and successful should be made to pay. Regrettably the product of your era, but don't worry, when you grow up you will know better !

If you are old enough to vote, I would guess you either vote Green or Liberal, and if you ever reader a paper I would guess it is the guardian. My guess is that you think multiculturalism is brilliant, you get high on diversity, and believe the rich and successful should be made to pay. Regrettably the product of your era, but don't worry, when you grow up you will know better !
Amazing you got there just by me asking you questions about your views on murdering transexuals.

I think ‘attending football fans’ should be euthanised humanly, they take up far too many NHS resources having to deal with their alcohol related diseases and they should put up with the hand they are dealt.

it's not something you need to worry about. You can stay at home, watch the games on SKY, drink your Coke, eat your crisps, and go on Facebook. Sorted

it's not something you need to worry about. You can stay at home, watch the games on SKY, drink your Coke, eat your crisps, and go on Facebook. Sorted
I'm coming up to 70 and I too find your opinions on people who aren't the same as you to be utterly reprehensible. Don't try to associate older people with your warped philosophies. Many of us have learned humanity, acceptance and understanding through age. Clearly, you haven't yet, but there's still time. Perhaps you should save your prejudice for Mailonline, where you'll be among friends, until you find time to sit back and ask yourself why it is that you have such an irrational hatred of transgender people. I suppose in years gone by you supported 'queerbashing' and before that, your ancestors threw stones at 'witches'?

On the other hand - and less importantly - I totally agree with you on atmosphere in grounds and safe standing, if not on the general opinions of the majority of 'attending fans'. I usually find them to be normal, in my view (you'd call them something derogatory).

Like the car in your avatar. Is it yours?

How the fuck you keep spouting your idiotic bollocks get banned and are then allowed back here, is of the great mysteries of the universe.

You're a cunt.

Last edited:

I really hate to wade into forum arguments but if you know your history, Tottenham were a club of the people, for the people. It was always Woolwich full of toffs and right wing views.

Back
Top Bottom