Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m sleeping in a Qashqai like a boss
Good work. I'll see your Qashqai and "raise" you a 'Citroen Berlingo light commercial or similar'.

2,000km of driving and a self-inflating camping mattress in the back. I'm frankly too old for this shit but I can't fucking wait.

Nice tip on the underground car park, I'm looking into spots near swimming pools so I can treat myself to a GLORIOUS VICTORY SHOWER on Sunday morning.

Good work. I'll see your Qashqai and "raise" you a 'Citroen Berlingo light commercial or similar'.

2,000km of driving and a self-inflating camping mattress in the back. I'm frankly too old for this shit but I can't fucking wait.

Nice tip on the underground car park, I'm looking into spots near swimming pools so I can treat myself to a GLORIOUS VICTORY SHOWER on Sunday morning.
A Golden one perchance?

I got run over by a Citreon Berlingo once.

Wanker.

I'm looking at parking at La Poveda Metro station and getting the train in. Free car park by the looks of it.

Right, think I'll park near San Blas sport centre, municipal facility that seems to have an outdoor pool. StreetView suggests I'll find a spot no problem. 2km walk to the stadium, fair bit less than that old schlep to WHL from Seven Sisters.

Big supermarket en route to stock up on cans.

Last edited:

Casa De Publico Bano

Public showers 10min drive from the plaza de colon

Going by the price of flights from Belfast & Dublin on the Saturday to London it looks like a lot of Yids will be making the trip over to the High Rd of which i’m one. Bring it on. COYS

Back
Top Bottom