Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Trippier is out (for any reason), play Aurier.

I don't particularly rate either but I don't want Foyth (or anyone else) playing out of their preferred position.

Experimenting is for pre-season and friendlies, not the CL final.

Wherever on the pitch, play people in position. It's the position they're familiar with and know.

I saw somewhere that it was to get Diawara in return.

fogueres fogueres Any thing about the swap deal in your newspapers ?

Yes, even in Italian newspapers there is talk of Trippier's possible arrival at Naples. His wife Charlotte was seen in Naples (perhaps to assess whether the destination is of interest?). Ancelotti confirmed the interest. Now we need to see if President De Laurentiis wants to pay ...

Yes, even in Italian newspapers there is talk of Trippier's possible arrival at Naples. His wife Charlotte was seen in Naples (perhaps to assess whether the destination is of interest?). Ancelotti confirmed the interest. Now we need to see if President De Laurentiis wants to pay ...
Anything on Diawara going to Spurs ?

:dawsonlol: Seriously?! I'm actually quite shocked! Trippier doesn't seem like the kinda lad keen to engross himself in a new culture........

Perhaps I'm being unfair. Football wise it'd be a great move for him, I'd say working under Ancelotti would be a real draw too. Seems a top manager and great man

Naples is a shit hole. Sorry

I remember walking through the streets and having to dodge the rubbish flying out of windows near high rises. Early in the morning a vehicle would come and bulldoze it all away for it to be replaced again by garbage that day.

Awful place. Good luck, Frodo!

Too many gypsy?
maxresdefault.jpg

Italy as a whole is a filthy shithole.
It’s a crying shame because it’s a beautiful country.
Everywhere I’ve been though, it’s like visiting the local dump but with better weather, bigger rats and maniacal drivers.
Bags and bags of rubbish just thrown anywhere rather than waiting for the bin man or paying to have it taken away.
There’s some things the U.K. gets badly wrong but fucking hell, Italy screws it up for fun.
It’s scruffy

Italy as a whole is a filthy shithole.
It’s a crying shame because it’s a beautiful country.
Everywhere I’ve been though, it’s like visiting the local dump but with better weather, bigger rats and maniacal drivers.
Bags and bags of rubbish just thrown anywhere rather than waiting for the bin man or paying to have it taken away.
There’s some things the U.K. gets badly wrong but fucking hell, Italy screws it up for fun.
It’s scruffy

Italy isn’t all the same as UK isn’t all the same or the US isn’t all the same. Your speech is the festival of "clichés". I was born in Umbria (100km north of Rome) and I live in Genoa. Italy is 1000 km long plus the islands...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom