Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You've just killed all chance of us signing him

"This Norse fella, on some website called ze fighting cunts, compared mama to the scabby horse at ze wet spam. The one with a chat like a decaying 'aystack. Not joining you"

Hope you feel:
1) Guilty
2) Lucky you're not Scouse(to be fair, I feel that everyday), cos if you were we would have to tweet death threats, wish you cancer of the bumhole and all that.

Would it help if I reveal, that I find Brady kind of hot?

:pochohshit:

One thing that really impresses me about our forwards is their two footedness! I really think we must be the only club with 3/4 forwards who are are incredibly proficient with their "weak" foot. Kane can generate power and precision on his left, Son looks so comfortable on both, I'm actually not sure which is his strongest!

Eriksen's late Strike vs Brighton was with his left foot!

Also, how about this, Lucas's hat trick vs Huddersfield was all right foot BUT his very next hat trick vs Ajax was all with his left! Mad no?! that's gotta be a statistical anomaly!
Lamela balances that out on his own.
:sonlol:

1414095903851_wps_9_DAILY_MAIL_SCREEN_GRAB_IT.jpg

On the one hand, I want Grealish so Villa losing would be in my interest.

On the other hand, does anyone with a love for football want West Brom to have a one-game shot at returning to the Premier League?

nqxsapimqu721.gif
Leeds Utd will smoke WBA if that’s the final okay it will make your Eyes bleed but hey ho you want dirty Leeds back in the big time! And we get Grealish......every cloud.

Is it bad that I'd be just fine with Leeds coming up?

Dirty Dirty Leeds and all that, but the games would be spicy and we'd see a Bielsa-Poch reunion.
:levyeyes:
Same here Leeds doesn’t really fuss me their hey day was before I was born! I’d like villa back up they’re a big club and should be in the premiership but for obvious reasons if it meant we get Grealish and they had to stay down for another season then so be it. But definitely not WBA.

Bielsa took a team that finished mid-table the year before and dragged them into the play-offs. There was no overhaul of the playing squad, that was just straight up coaching. And they'll likely face a Huddersfield-scale fight to stay up, since even with a load of spending this summer their overall squad will not be PL-quality.

But still, the coronaries Bielsa will induce in the Proper Football Men of the English media landscape will be well worth it.

And this is why, this pod and it’s hosts are a bunch of gammon Brexit types....

Signing a soon to be 30 year old on silly money. We should be looking at players that will give us longevity and not sit on the treatment table.

Last edited:
One thing that really impresses me about our forwards is their two footedness! I really think we must be the only club with 3/4 forwards who are are incredibly proficient with their "weak" foot. Kane can generate power and precision on his left, Son looks so comfortable on both, I'm actually not sure which is his strongest!

Eriksen's late Strike vs Brighton was with his left foot!

Also, how about this, Lucas's hat trick vs Huddersfield was all right foot BUT his very next hat trick vs Ajax was all with his left! Mad no?! that's gotta be a statistical anomaly!

Yep, it is incredible.

You see the BT clip of Moura before the game starts and he is practising with his right foot, then goes onto score 3 with his left peg.

Amazeballs.

Back
Top Bottom