Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trippier just needs a genuine challenger to his spot....we now see what a fit, focused and under pressure Danny Rose is capable off, one of our best players in the 2nd half of the season, Trippier has literally no challenger. We know how good Trippier can be, but when your playing week in week out knowing the shirt is your no matter how you play then it’s always going to effect your performances....

How do you rate van dijk? Amongst the best center backs in the league and the world?

Jan and Toby are twice the player he is.
I’d take Varane, Umtiti, Laporte, and Ramos ahead of him every day of the week.

I’d take Bailly and Lindelof ahead of him.

The geezer is a grade A hoof merchant, and he’s going to get fucking owned in the CL final.
Hope you remember who you’re cheering on that night.

The geezer is a grade A hoof merchant, and he’s going to get fucking owned in the CL final.
Did you cheer for Laporte against us? Because obvisouly, you rate him, that must means you're pulling for him.

You're acting like a child

Trippier just needs a genuine challenger to his spot....we now see what a fit, focused and under pressure Danny Rose is capable off, one of our best players in the 2nd half of the season, Trippier has literally no challenger. We know how good Trippier can be, but when your playing week in week out knowing the shirt is your no matter how you play then it’s always going to effect your performances....

Spot on. When he played second fiddle to Kyle Walker it actually came to a point, where we started thinking he would be the better option.

What? You must be trolling me. The guy just won PLAYER OF THE YEAR playing as center back. He’s clearly at the moment the best center back in the world.

And because i recognise Liverpool having world class players is bad? For some reason they ended up with more 26 points than us

What? You must be trolling me. The guy just won PLAYER OF THE YEAR playing as center back. He’s clearly at the moment the best center back in the world.

And because i recognise Liverpool having world class players is bad? For some reason they ended up with more 26 points than us

Wait.....home ground for the last two years....no real injury problems.....good tactics......

No. No. It was VvD

Wait.....home ground for the last two years....no real injury problems.....good tactics......

No. No. It was VvD
He was a big factor on how good they become. They went from conceding 40-50 goals in a season to 20 and something adding him and alisson. He’s been there one and a half season and already in the second champions league final. While I say that Toby in the first two seasons here was as good as him but without the media.

He was a big factor on how good they become. They went from conceding 40-50 goals in a season to 20 and something adding him and alisson. He’s been there one and a half season and already in the second champions league final. While I say that Toby in the first two seasons here was as good as him but without the media.

Hmm, so Allison over that muppet with the ponytail, plus two full backs I’ve been told are world class, plus Mane having a world class season, plus Salah, plus Keita and Fabinho I was told were world class, plus Henderson and Milner playing out of their skin, plus a massive net spend (right?), plus tactics that suit the team, a good manager, a home ground and no injuries....
Plus VVD.

Now that’s a tad more honest isn’t it.

Almost forget, plus VAR

Hmm, so Allison over that muppet with the ponytail, plus two full backs I’ve been told are world class, plus Mane having a world class season, plus Salah, plus Keita and Fabinho I was told were world class, plus Henderson and Milner playing out of their skin, plus a massive net spend (right?), plus tactics that suit the team, a good manager, a home ground and no injuries....
Plus VVD.

Now that’s a tad more honest isn’t it.
Great team but VVD is their best player. What’s so hard to accept? Jesus

Trippier is a fucking liability. Jan and Toby are not. I would take from Liverpool Arnold first because he would improve us massively in a position. Van dijk would be an upgrade on our center backs but not a major one. Like Lewandowski is the best Bayern player but I would bring kimmich first because we have kane.

What has taking them first got to do with it?
Who said anything about that?

You just said you don’t want the player you think is the best defender in the world in our team.
I find that weird.

Yeah alright ok
:pochcmon:

Back
Top Bottom