Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not a cunt...

If he was a back up, wouldn't have a problem with him. We should've paid the extra for Ricardo Pereira over Aurier. The guy has played huge minutes in big matches for us and it's not his fault he's been called on so much as much as he pisses me off with the mistakes in his game, he seems like a decent person.

I hope he gets a nice move overseas. We've still managed top 4/CL final at least with him as a mainstay... let's just hope he gets one of those moves

Last edited:
Now Sissoko is ok by everyone who thought he was a cunt 8 months ago, Trippier has carried the entire faults of the club on his back this season (with Levy)

Yet here we are. Didnt see us get this far with Kyle walker

He's a good lad. Don't understand why half the forum thinks he's a cunt all of a sudden.
If he deserves the "Get rid of this fucking cunt"-tag because of a bad season, maybe we can't fault our players should they decide to jump ship after a bad season for the club?
No one thinks he’s a cunt - he’s just not very good and a massive liability at the back. We cannot talk about competing at the highest level and carry passengers

"cunt" is just expression

He's not good enough. I'm sorry. Too many mistakes and stupid decisions to keep him for another season. I have nothing against him, don't know him, but as a player, he's not top 4 quality. Harsh, but true.

Back
Top Bottom