Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah yeah, Studio City, haha. Right, so they didn't wanna be left without a venue if it closed so found an alternative? How does the Greyhound compare? Is it better? I hope that one day I'll be back over there, and would love to time it to take a game in with them, but at the moment with a one year old it's just a pipe dream
Yea I think KH2 forced their hand of finally finding a place that would be just Spurs and would open up for all games no matter how early (which is the biggest problem out here on the West Coast). Greyhound is fucking great. Big enough to get a decent crowd for atmosphere but still small enough to be intimate. Location wise it’s the best place for me out of all the Spurs pubs there have been from where I live. Studio City was the worst for me. LA is so big and sprawled out there can never be one perfect location.

I hear you with the one year old. Got a 2 month old myself so I don’t see any big trips for the next 4+ years. If you ever make your way back to California again hit me up of course.

They really should be putting the pitch away and allowing us to be on the stadium floor. They said there is 'other entertainment' so hoping they have some sort of stage up!

They really should be putting the pitch away and allowing us to be on the stadium floor. They said there is 'other entertainment' so hoping they have some sort of stage up!
That’ll prob be the bands that are dotted round the concourse on match days.

I did quite enjoy Brandon Block on Sunday. Banged out a few for us old early 90s ravers. Can imagine he’ll be there again on the Park Lane Square.

I did quite enjoy Brandon Block on Sunday. Banged out a few for us old early 90s ravers. Can imagine he’ll be there again on the Park Lane Square.
Being the old Cunt I am... I'd HEARD of him, but had never heard him play...

Nice little 'set' (as I think you kidz say!)

Talking of music... whoever chose the playlist on Classic Gold radio this afternoon HAD to be a Yid:

"(Whoh oh oh) it's Magic" : Pilot

"Oh what a night (Dec'63) : 4 Seasons

"More More More (how do you like it?) : Andrea Tune

Can't just be coincidence! (Unless ALL our songs are now just '70s Disco classics?!!

I really enjoyed Brandon Block. A few memories came flooding back.

Fellow Wembley lad.

Being the old Cunt I am... I'd HEARD of him, but had never heard him play...

Nice little 'set' (as I think you kidz say!)

Talking of music... whoever chose the playlist on Classic Gold radio this afternoon HAD to be a Yid:

"(Whoh oh oh) it's Magic" : Pilot

"Oh what a night (Dec'63) : 4 Seasons

"More More More (how do you like it?) : Andrea Tune

Can't just be coincidence! (Unless ALL our songs are now just '70s Disco classics?!!

And after we win we can sing to the Dippers...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, you're staying at five, you're staying at five...

(And repeat)

:pochsmirk:

After some running around I had to change a flight coming back from Gran Canaria to Gatwick I would have been on a plane with no Wifi at the time of the final. Wasn't having that so am now coming back a day earlier.
May watch the final at the ground anyone else doing that?

Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm going to miss it, but will record it to watch later.

However, I did see the semi first leg and we lost. I then missed seeing the second leg live, and we famously won. Without me watching, we've probably got a better chance!

Back
Top Bottom