Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really not sure what to do - part of me wants to be in a pub along the High Rd with fellow yids, but another part wants to watch it properly, sober, at home. If we win, of course it's the boozer, but lose and don't think I could handle it esp with some drinks in me...dilemma

Really not sure what to do - part of me wants to be in a pub along the High Rd with fellow yids, but another part wants to watch it properly, sober, at home. If we win, of course it's the boozer, but lose and don't think I could handle it esp with some drinks in me...dilemma
Where did you watch the quarters and semis?

Don't tempt fate by switching the routine now.

can´t wait
giphy.gif

Completely torn. I feel like I should watch it at home with my dad but I'm also meant to be in London for a stag do that evening.

The organisers of the stag knew it'd be CL final night when it was planned a few months ago, and have stuff booked to watch the game at Belushi's in Camden. There's a lot of people I don't really know going, but seems like there's a few Spurs amongst them, including one I do know. I don't really wanna miss the stag as it should be a good day/night, but then there's also the possibility of going along for part of it, then leaving to catch the game in Tottenham/the stadium (if they do put it on there), but I'll be on my own if I do that.

My dad's already asked about watching the game together, and I've put him off for now by saying I'm meant to be on the stag do but haven't decided what I'm doing yet.

It's not exactly the worst problem to have, but I really don't know what to do
Take your dad to the stag do👍🏻

Many offers from typical Yank plastic dipper cunts to get together for the match.

So far I've responded to every single one with 'I'd rather stick the tip of my dick into a meat grinder.'

I'm just fine hanging right here with my peeps from across the pond, thank you very much...

CousinEddie CousinEddie this is a big occasion. Take the long drive into Chicago and watch it with Chicago Spurs. Be amongst your own.

The Greyhound would be absolutely rammed by 10am I reckon. Do you know any spurs friendly pubs/bars in the westside near SM or Venice?
Doors are opening at 9am. I’ll be there about 9:30 more than likely. They’ll definitely max out capacity and according to the email sent out, the spillover will all go to ETA Highland Park. Never been there before so I’m not sure what that’ll be like. I can’t miss being at the Greyhound for this one.

No other Spurs friendly pubs in LA. The King’s Head in SM will be showing it of course but that’ll be swarming with Scousers. Every place I would think will be swarming with Scousers. Are you a local or just out here on holiday that weekend?

Doors are opening at 9am. I’ll be there about 9:30 more than likely. They’ll definitely max out capacity and according to the email sent out, the spillover will all go to ETA Highland Park. Never been there before so I’m not sure what that’ll be like. I can’t miss being at the Greyhound for this one.

No other Spurs friendly pubs in LA. The King’s Head in SM will be showing it of course but that’ll be swarming with Scousers. Every place I would think will be swarming with Scousers. Are you a local or just out here on holiday that weekend?
Yeah that's what I thought. I'm local in SM but not sure I can make the greyhound that early. Too many liverpool fans this side of town. I normally like going to the cock and bull for premier league games, but that's definitely not an option for this game.

Our third goal was our......
That’s went down in history and will always be remembered as will ours.... ;)

Is the Kings Head II in Media City not an option anymore?

When I met up with LA Spurs for a game, that's where they were, but I know they moved to the Greyhound a couple of years back. Did they fall out with the KHII, just not big enough, or something else?

Just received this from the Beehive:

Hi,

We will be open from Midday with food available all day from our garden bbq. Tables will be available on a first come first serve basis.

Cheers

The Beehive,

Looking into making a real road trip out of it. Drive down through France to Lyon area on the Thursday and find a campsite. Then drive down through Toulouse and the Pyrenees on Friday to Zaragoza area and find a hotel, before either driving or catching a train into Madrid and watch it on a big screen.

From the looks of it Non Hotspur members for 2018/19 (like myself) can't get tickets for this, when they're on sale. I have read it will sell out to members and not go on general sale. Does anyone have any handy tips on how to get a ticket? Privy to whether there will be touts outside or know whether tickets will go on general sale if not sold out? I'm disabled (why I'm not a member, it's very difficult to get there) however would take the risk and go if there was a good chance I could get one from a tout, no matter the cost. For those of us who can get to Tottenham rarely, and those like me who watched every tile and PANEL go in on the live streams and T/L cams (heady days. Ahhhh) this is a life list item and am desperate to go. Many thanks in advance chaps

From the looks of it Non Hotspur members for 2018/19 (like myself) can't get tickets for this, when they're on sale. I have read it will sell out to members and not go on general sale. Does anyone have any handy tips on how to get a ticket? Privy to whether there will be touts outside or know whether tickets will go on general sale if not sold out? I'm disabled (why I'm not a member, it's very difficult to get there) however would take the risk and go if there was a good chance I could get one from a tout, no matter the cost. For those of us who can get to Tottenham rarely, and those like me who watched every tile and PANEL go in on the live streams and T/L cams (heady days. Ahhhh) this is a life list item and am desperate to go. Many thanks in advance chaps

Good luck but tickets for this are like the quest for the holy grail.

Some years ago I lived half a year in Madrid and it’s a nice place honestly. Things are cheap at least in the big supermarkets. So the best place to buy food and drinks. Hope to meet finally some members of the forum personally there. It’s gonna be a great weekend im sure.

Good luck but tickets for this are like the quest for the holy grail.
He's talking about the screening at our stadium...I think. Is that right, deanj deanj ?

I guess there could still be a lot of demand for tickets, but going on the level of likely uptake from those on here, I can see there being tickets remaining once members have had a shot at buying, although at the prices they're charging it's a great chance for those that haven't been able to get a ticket for a game to finally get in there

Yeah that's what I thought. I'm local in SM but not sure I can make the greyhound that early. Too many liverpool fans this side of town. I normally like going to the cock and bull for premier league games, but that's definitely not an option for this game.
Dude this is the biggest game in arguably our history. Wake your ass up early and get down to the Greyhound. Take the metro if you have to. You have no excuse now that the Expo line has been extended to you.

Is the Kings Head II in Media City not an option anymore?

When I met up with LA Spurs for a game, that's where they were, but I know they moved to the Greyhound a couple of years back. Did they fall out with the KHII, just not big enough, or something else?

Studio City*

I was always told the owners were selling it and that’s why we had to look for a new spot (hence the Greyhound). We moved but I know it stayed open. Not sure what the status of it is now, haven’t been in Studio City in about a year.

Studio City*

I was always told the owners were selling it and that’s why we had to look for a new spot (hence the Greyhound). We moved but I know it stayed open. Not sure what the status of it is now, haven’t been in Studio City in about a year.
Ah yeah, Studio City, haha. Right, so they didn't wanna be left without a venue if it closed so found an alternative? How does the Greyhound compare? Is it better? I hope that one day I'll be back over there, and would love to time it to take a game in with them, but at the moment with a one year old it's just a pipe dream

Back
Top Bottom