Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't that Eriksen also?

Eriksen is superb when playing with Kane, Alli and Son ahead of him. Kane makes so much room for Alli and Son to exploit, and Eriksen finds that space with his passing. He’s had to play with Llorente more often than not, which has really affected him and his form.

Can offer real variation positionally as well:

According to Transfermkt this season he's played LW, LB, RW, RB, RM, LM & CF
Also an explanation for his apparent regression this season compared to his fantastic 17/18 in the Championship.

Poch is (by and large) so good with youth that it'd be fascinating to see where he'd end up wanting to play him. Smart money would be an initial run as a LW where there is less defensive responsibility.

For the sake of adding more names for people to check out.

Wendell at Sporting. High energy CM whom with the same Arthur at Barcelona, was considered to have a huge career ahead of him.

Angelino at LB?

A couple of South Americans Ezequiel Barco and Palacios loook like they could be big players going forward.

Someone mentioned Bas Dost but I think for what we'd getfrokn him his transfer value would be ott. Is it 57 goals in 55 games? Wow.

Anyone seen that monster Wesley? He's not actually snail paced at all and causes defences nightmares in how to approach him.

Anyone know what happened to Sandro Tonali ?

Also Leicester's Ndidi

Is this all real? Get a partnership with that club based on sharing scouting and youth development ideas or old school "we get 1st dibs on your players and we'll send you loans and players looking to go abroad "

CCV and Georgiou dissapointly don't look To have any chance at making it here. If either could be used as makeweigjtd it could be their greatest achievements for us ha.

I was told rather forcefully by an Ajax fan it is pronounced 'Van Der Beck'

I'm Dutch myself. I don't think the English can really pronounce his name right, right away. Same happened with Dirk Kuyt at the dippers.

You know Eek the cat?
eek-the-cat-t.jpg

Fuck Eek the cat. But place a B before Eek and that's how you pronounce Donny's name. Makes it sound a wee bit more Dutch.

I'm Dutch myself. I don't think the English can really pronounce his name right, right away. Same happened with Dirk Kuyt at the dippers.

You know Eek the cat?
eek-the-cat-t.jpg

Fuck Eek the cat. But place a B before Eek and that's how you pronounce Donny's name. Makes it sound a wee bit more Dutch.
Or spell it like Donny van de Bake

Summer 2019, what to expect...

Champions League = €106m
Participation €15m,
Prize money: €55m,
UEFA coefficient: €16m
TV pool: €16m
Total €102m (€106m w/ final)

Premier League = £141.8m
PL TV income: £30.1million
PL Prize money: £32.3million
PL TV Equal share: £79.4million