Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you read Mauricio's recent comments about needing more backing and tools to work with, babe

image.jpg

Yeah right. He was saying the same stuff at the end of last season.

images

The peasants on the forum think he might actually be asking for more backing and different tools to work with, though

levy_2248815b.jpg

Really. I'll get on to Guido

tottenham_chairman_daniel_levy_172659.jpg
What a boring cunt.

What a boring cunt.

Oh come off it John's post was funny don't take life so seriously
Did you read Mauricio's recent comments about needing more backing and tools to work with, babe

image.jpg

Yeah right. He was saying the same stuff at the end of last season.

images

The peasants on the forum think he might actually be asking for more backing and different tools to work with, though

levy_2248815b.jpg

Really. I'll get on to Guido

tottenham_chairman_daniel_levy_172659.jpg

Brilliant John that cracked me up

Sorry. Didn't realise you had the sense of humour of a goldfish.
Laughing at your own jokes says all you need to know about your own jokes. If I found it funny I've no issue in acknowledging it as such.

You are boring John, you post of hardly anything else but the obsession of your life. But do carry on, we all know you have nothing else on your mind other than Levy. You talk about Levy more than you do Tottenham, let that sink in.

Tragic.

He doesn't just want to speak to him in person, he says these things public because he wants pressure from the media and fans to weigh on Levy. He did the same thing at the end of last season with more cryptic comments about how we need to be brave and do things differently etc, this is not new. Whether it will work this time remains to be seen, if we spend big money it will be because Levy thinks it is right to do so, not because Poch put pressure on him.
I see where you're coming from, but when it comes right down to it Levy doesn't really care too much about the press, if he did he'd be speaking to them a lot more, and fans will only start to weigh on him if they stop buying tickets...I think Pochettino has actually been addressing the fans as a proxy for Levy, wouldn't surprise me if they consulted with each other to get the message out there...the message being "we got this and anybody who thinks we haven't are being naive"...or I could be just talking shite like all the other cunts...

All he is doing is letting Levy know that you'd better not pull this shit of leaving it late to players that I want and then not signing anyone. And if Levy does it again and I were Poch, I'd walk.

Oh come off it John's post was funny don't take life so seriously

Brilliant John that cracked me up
Delighted you found it funny, I've no issue with that. Some will no doubt laugh their socks off whilst others shrug their shoulders. Just because I don't share your laughter bubble doesn't mean I don't I mean I take life seriously for fuck sake. It means I didn't find it funny. Can't be any more simple than that.

Goals conceded in last 15 minutes of games.

14/15

11 goals conceded

15/16
12 goals conceded

16/17
4 goals conceded

17/18
10 goals conceded

18/19
16 goals conceded

Our worst ever season this year in terms of conceding goals late on in games.What do we think the reasons are for this?

Lack of true fit defensive midfielder perhaps?
Its certainly had an impact this season.

I dont have a clue what fantasy land some of you people are living in lol...

Poch is literally saying to you that he wants to be backed and wants more ambition from levy or he’s going. If you really believe the propaganda that Poch didnt want anyone last summer and that levy was on his knees pleading for poch to buy someone then that is fucking hilarious and I have a unicorn to sell to you. Infact slap yourself.

What more do you people want from Poch?? Hes giving you a CL final and another top 4 finish. With ZERO money given. You arent getting better then that. Period. And thats been fought with every last breath, down to the fucking bone. Poch literally walking feet bleeding, through the desert like moses himself. And you still think poch is going to be riding into combat with you for the next 30 years... show some respect. Poch IS the best manager in the world and has proved he can go to any massive club and win trophies like thanos snapping his fingers. Why will he spend another season at spurs with an ungrateful owner who will literally melt if we finish with a -£1 net profit. So disrespectful to the man that has given you a CL final.

Poch is worlds above Levy in terms of ambition. Levy wants to make money and Poch wants to win legacy. Poch pulled off the impossible and has literally told you he has nothing left to give, especially with these set of players.

In my mind poch is certainly weighing up his future. This summer seems like a big rebuild. Either poch stays one more season if Levy decides to back him or Levy starts getting out the calculator and playing silly buggers then poch will move on. Poch this season has achieved ranieri level miracles, and look what happened to ranieri the next season. Would you rather leave on a dream season achieving the impossible or stay another season and put up with levys penny pinching antics and risk “failure”

I hope poch stays with us but levy doesnt have legacy ambition. Poch would win the league with backing. The CL final is amazing and im extremely greatful to poch, but it only masks some of the more worrying issues. We scraped into top 4 by the skin of our teeth, only backed by the fact Woolwich and utd had an even bigger meltdown then us. Poch has been at the club 5 years now. The arsenals and the Utds with their new managers will get backing.

Surely our loyal man who has given us a CL final deserves backing too??? Guess we find out in the summer.

Here's a message from the lads to all the doubters, my take on it is that they are calling them wankers...or not...
0_GettyImages-1147879801.jpg
Melters - ''Poch and Levy close to blows as their contempt for one another comes to a boil, witness claim they were seen making fists at each other. Showdown talks impending as Poch nears departure for Manchester United.''

Melters - ''Poch and Levy close to blows as their contempt for one another comes to a boil, witness claim they were seen making fists at each other. Showdown talks impending as Poch nears departure for Manchester United.''
I think their personal relationship is rock solid tbf. Whatever happens this summer, Im sure that'll continue for years to come.
It's their working relationship that's being questioned in this thread though. And wether or not they share the same vision and ideas going forward.
That's what Poch seems to be asking.

Here's a message from the lads to all the doubters, my take on it is that they are calling them wankers...or not...
0_GettyImages-1147879801.jpg

They’re professional adults and celebrating achieving a CL final. Do you also think they cut eachothers hands and made a blood brother pact after the game, and have sleep overs too?

They can celebrate and still have differences. Just saying. This photo means nothing really.

Bale also had a billboard of himself ripping open his spurs chest in NYC in the same season he left spurs.

Im not advocating pochs departure. Just throwing an argument at you, since poch has decided to talk about his future suddenly. This is what the forums are for. But of course ill just be called a cunt and told to fuck off. Gotta love the internet lol

They’re professional adults and celebrating achieving a CL final. Do you also think they cut eachothers hands and made a blood brother pact after the game, and have sleep overs too?

They can celebrate and still have differences. Just saying. This photo means nothing really.

Bale also had a billboard of himself ripping open his spurs chest in NYC in the same season he left spurs.

Im not advocating pochs departure. Just throwing an argument at you, since poch has decided to talk about his future suddenly. This is what the forums are for. But of course ill just be called a cunt and told to fuck off. Gotta love the internet lol
You are worse than John for seeing what you want to see rather than what is evident.

The photo means nothing?

Amazing.

f you really believe the propaganda that Poch didnt want anyone last summer and that levy was on his knees pleading for poch to buy someone then that is fucking hilarious and I have a unicorn to sell to you. Infact slap yourself.
According to some Levy gave him millions but Poch discovered there is not a single players in the world who can improve us

Exactly the photo captures a moment not the story of their lives.

Back
Top Bottom