Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which tickets is everyone going for?

• Category 1: £513 (£410 restricted view)
  • Category 2: £385 (£308 restricted view)
  • Category 3: £154 (£120 restricted view)
  • Category 4: £60

All booked. I pondered long and hard whether to travel with no chance of a ticket. Under the duvet looking at texts was an appealing option but then thought fuck it. Could be a once in a lifetime game so we are off to Madrid. Would never forgive myself if i wasn't there to celebrate with thousands of others. Closest thing to being in the ground i can get.

So, for those going without a ticket. Are we gunna select a bar to watch it in?

Ain’t there a geeza called Bill Madrid on here? I’m sure he’ll put us all up??!!! 😄

Is the general thought that pubs around Tottenham (C&H, Antwerp Arms, Beehive etc.) will be doing ticketed events for the final?

How do you know that though?
I was in Paris in 2016 and what they provided for fans during the Euros were really shit.
Another thing is police in Madrid are really pretty strict compared to other coppers in spain. When I was there for new years eve one year, they were getting people out of the main area before midnight, due to concerns about terrorism. I can imagine they will even more strict given the bad history of English and Liverpool fans.

I just think there will be too many spurs fans out there to not know where to watch it. Loads will organise it on here and sc aswell.

2111149_w2.jpg

Something like this is needed for the screening at WHL. This is what Atletico did when they got to the final in the 2015-16 season. Again though, screens probably would need to be bigger

JMP_LEC_020518LFC_01JPG.jpg

alternatively, Bin dippers did this which looks like a good idea.

Surely we wont just have the game on the screens in the four corners..

Back
Top Bottom