The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep. It looks like it's a knee(s) issue. He's a warrior though since he's been back he's gone down under a challenge clearly in a lot of pain but always carried on. It looked promising a handful of games ago, he played 2 full 90mins in a week, then he took a knock and has been way off the pace again.

I did him a disservice when he joined us as I thought he was an enforcer type, I had no idea he could play a bit too.

Shame.

Likewise... 2nd half of his peak season he was mustard with the ball at his feet.

Had him down as a bit of a 'clumsy-card' too. Not a bit of it.

I think Totti Totti 's "Dembele" comment is unfairly harsh.

We've seen Vic smash it without DM to carry the load.

Anyone thinking that the chavs will be fine replacing Hazard with Pulisic as an upgrade or even an equal is sorely mistaken. As much as I loathe the cunt, Hazard is top draw, box office, premier league proven.
Pulisic is an American prospect who has done ok in the German league.

Anyone thinking that the chavs will be fine replacing Hazard with Pulisic as an upgrade or even an equal is sorely mistaken. As much as I loathe the cunt, Hazard is top draw, box office, premier league proven.
My LOLometer is way more concerned with them having to field Higuan and Morata for all eternity

I’ll second that lol, Pulisic is nowhere near Hazards level. Hazard is the type of guy to carry his team, well Pulisic is getting outshined by an 18 year old Englishman

Back
Top Bottom