We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Need some advise with a login problem on the Official site.
Basically I've had a CRN for as long as I can remember. Since we moved to Wembley I've had problems with logging in. It's normally been sorted by going through the "forgotten password" procedure. Not anymore, just will not let me in. Anyone else having probs?
Doing my head in.
Me, same issue

It's hard to imagine losing the title won't have some impact on them. I'd be absolutely devastated, I mean it would utterly end me, if Spurs got 97 points and still didn't win the title one year. I actually genuinely feel gutted for them and I wanted it to happen! It's the stuff of nightmares. In the final at any point it's not going their way they will shit the bed and make mistakes I promise you.
No no no. I genuinely feel unbridled mirth at then chucking a 10 point lead down the shitter.
Agree about “wanting it to happen” though:dembelelol:

Imagine the scenes when Virgil "Unstoppable machine, best defender and player in the world, no one dribbles past me" Van Dijk gets dribbled past by Lucas in the last minute while Lucas scores the winner. The scenes.

Hope we start both Lucas and Son even if Kane is fit. Liverpool score far too many from their fullbacks assisting. Need Lucas and Son's pace to worry their fullbacks enough not to come out too much.

Currently in hospital on a morphine drip. Dozed off earlier and woke up convinced that it was the day after the final. Kane came on with 15 minutes left a scored a near post header with 5 minutes left to win it. Even now I am clearer in mind I can ‘see’ the goal as clear as day. Even the celebration he does a klinsmann dive near the corner flag before everyone piles on top of him. 2-1 to us. Tempted to visit the bookies for first time in my life if I get out of here before the final! It seems so real!!!

Currently in hospital on a morphine drip. Dozed off earlier and woke up convinced that it was the day after the final. Kane came on with 15 minutes left a scored a near post header with 5 minutes left to win it. Even now I am clearer in mind I can ‘see’ the goal as clear as day. Even the celebration he does a klinsmann dive near the corner flag before everyone piles on top of him. 2-1 to us. Tempted to visit the bookies for first time in my life if I get out of here before the final! It seems so real!!!
I’ll have a tenner on that. Fuck it.
Ps get well Soon fella.

Imagine the scenes when Virgil "Unstoppable machine, best defender and player in the world, no one dribbles past me" Van Dijk gets dribbled past by Lucas in the last minute while Lucas scores the winner. The scenes.
But I thought Dejan Lovren was the best defender in the world?

Nailed on! Hope you pick up soon mate.

When Porto won his first European cup back in 1987 Bayern was a MASSIVE favourite. Nobody thought Porto could win it. So did my dad told me enumerous times. There is a first time to everything. And in the first day of June will be the day Tottenham becomes the European champion for the first time. Can’t wait.

Talking to a Pool fan/friend this afternoon and by god it’s built into them...delusion!!
Not for one second was he trying to wind me up, in-fact I’d says Spurs are his 2nd team if there is such a thing, he has a soft spot for us, hell I have even taken him to the Lane once or twice in the past.....
So we were talking about the final and he says they have the “better team”, ok I said, how is that a absolute fact? As we didn’t really have our best team available since November? certainly you might be the form team but I draw the line at that.
Then he says they “deserve it more” this season as they lost the league by a point and we just scraped 4th, ok I said, but two totally different fucking competitions.
But this is the one that got me really going, “it’s important we win it for the sake of football, you know what I mean, to show City and all them other big spenders, our season has to count for something, Salah, Virgil, Mane deserve it, you guys just getting to the final and getting 4th is a good season for a club like yours.....A club like ours? WTF? Who are we, some smash and grab mid table team? No we are a club who have out performed every other club in the league bar City since Pochettino took over, a club who have finished above you’s for 8 out of the past 10 seasons, show some fucking respect you deluded 1980’s throwback!!
I’m not ashamed to admit it, they officially outrank Woolwich in my book!!

I'm still chuckling at the thought of going to the CL Final...just casually sitting at my office wondering how miraculous it has been for our team coming this far.

The wait for this game is painful can we just play it tomorrow

Hey mate.........NO!!!!

Of us and Liverpool we are the more fcuked.

In my view the lengthy delay is just what we need.

Ww have time to get players fit, time to go again and time to let the emotions return to a state of equilibrium.

Liverpool have played football on a different level than us for big parts of the season but we know we can match them, especially in a one-off game.

It will be the ultimate test but one we are capable of winning.

But rest we need and in my view and for this match we will need Kane's presence on the pitch more than off it.

Enjoy or endure the next 19 days and 10 hours.

Wondering what our train schedule is going to be like for this? Would make sense to give the players a few days off and recharge after a hectic season!

Back
Top Bottom