We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Evening all, A Red here. Congrats on getting the final, being honest i would have preferred Ajax, but fair do's there, great game and comeback.
whats your thoughts on the game? personally think it will be close and could go either way, 2 good teams. wish you all a boss trip but not the result, how you all finding it getting out there? we had a head start so managed to get over quire reasonable.
PS twat the blue shite tomorrow

Evening all, A Red here. Congrats on getting the final, being honest i would have preferred Ajax, but fair do's there, great game and comeback.
whats your thoughts on the game? personally think it will be close and could go either way, 2 good teams. wish you all a boss trip but not the result, how you all finding it getting out there? we had a head start so managed to get over quire reasonable.

Firstly please remember this is the Fighting Cunts Forum so as we are playing you soon expect to be called a cunt. You want more civil debate try another Spurs Forum unless it’s Spurs Community were they will ask for money

Anyway thoughts on the game.

1. You are obviously the favourites the way you have played this year and with what you have, your biggest advantage over us is your fast starts which often catch us off guard.

2. The break will be more beneficial for us than you. This season has been horrific for injures, worst I can remember and we have looked fucked for months. The 3 week break will give our tired injured squad time to recover. We are a different team with Winks and Kane and even the return of the likes of Aurier with his power and pace will make us harder than Trippier to play against.

3. It’s a one of match so anything can happen and with managers tactics and players psychology under pressure it makes it hard to predict. Therefore I literally have no idea how this will play out other than you guys will run for a fast start.

4. It’s not at Anfield so it won’t be quite as thunderous as the Liverpool-Barca game, also we are strong enough not to be bullied like that.

I hope you have a shit trip and you all lose your tickets, not that will stop all of youse from trying to enter the stadium anyway.

:pochsmirk:

I also hope Wolves kill your title hopes tomorrow.

Sorry mate but I've had enough of hearing about Liverpool especially from the Scouse Mafia in the media. I have one good friend who's a Liverpool fan and if more of you were like him I wouldn't despise your club. Alas they're not, vast majority of you are utter cunts and I only wish you misery and despair especially on June the 1st.

Thanks for stopping by though!

I love each and every single one of you.

631663020b4880cc63a6579ebc0a1b26.jpg

Love you too.

I tried every form of transport to get to Madrid, trains, plains, automobiles, coaches and even ferries. It all involved days of travelling and eye watering costs.
In the end I took the Thomas Cook option as I have the points, but we be flying home straight after the game.
By the way Scousers, if you think you can rob, you are a candle to UEFA , airlines and the greedy bastards in Madrid.
A pox on all their houses.

That Allez Allez chant is shit, it's too associated with Scousers now, even though it's a Napoli chant. Another thing they never nicked.

People will assume it's Scousers singing if they hear it in the final.

We should try and find some words for that song Ajax fans were singing right before the goal at the end.

It could be a like a goal summoning chant. I found it on YouTube:

Hi, I'm not going to Madrid anymore (Italian supporter sigh).
I have a booking accomodation for one night on 1st June in the center of the city.
Contact me for information, thanks!

Pressure cranked up even more for Liverpool after throwing away that 10 point lead and failing to win the league.

They'll fly out the blocks and pressure us for 20-25 minutes like they usually do. Just need to weather that and they'll slow down as per.

Need some advise with a login problem on the Official site.
Basically I've had a CRN for as long as I can remember. Since we moved to Wembley I've had problems with logging in. It's normally been sorted by going through the "forgotten password" procedure. Not anymore, just will not let me in. Anyone else having probs?
Doing my head in.

It's hard to imagine losing the title won't have some impact on them. I'd be absolutely devastated, I mean it would utterly end me, if Spurs got 97 points and still didn't win the title one year. I actually genuinely feel gutted for them and I wanted it to happen! It's the stuff of nightmares. In the final at any point it's not going their way they will shit the bed and make mistakes I promise you.

It's hard to imagine losing the title won't have some impact on them. I'd be absolutely devastated, I mean it would utterly end me, if Spurs got 97 points and still didn't win the title one year. I actually genuinely feel gutted for them and I wanted it to happen! It's the stuff of nightmares. In the final at any point it's not going their way they will shit the bed and make mistakes I promise you.

I think they were probably expecting it not to go their way today. Where it could take its toll though, is the amount of effort, physical and mental, they've had to put into every single game in the last two or three months. It takes its toll eventually.

Back
Top Bottom