The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1350533937539.gif
The sad thing is some people cannot see this was a joke :pochfacepalm:

Liverpool not winning the title means there's massive pressure on them to win th CL final

They'd have been up for that regardless. City winning before they played Barca didn't affect them, this won't either. We need to contain them and pick em off on the counter. Don't even think about trying to play football against em

Wasn't expecting a very good game before KO and it lived up to that billing. Our start (first 25mins) was actually way better than I was expecting and as usual, we could have put 2 or 3 past them in this time.

I'm actually a bit irked that we didn't sneak 3rd, I think were deserved it on balance of the season.

Anyway, Poch said before a ball was kicked that he was expecting this to be a very hard season and boy he wasn't wrong. So much of the clubs resources dealing with the stadium. Most of the team still at the World Cup for the final stages meaning about a week of pre-season, remaining at Wembley which with every passing game became just became a torrid chor. Injury, following injury (hopefully due to the World Cup exploits, I say hopefully because if it wasn't then we need to look at what we are doing). Playing at Stadium MK, playing only PL clubs and rivals in the League Cup all away from home, losing to Chavs in another semi-final when on any previous occasion we would have gone through on away goals. Having no midfield.

All in all, we've done well.

Scum playing on Thursday night because they are shite. And to finish the season in the final of the biggest Club Cup competition on the planet is beyond our wildest dreams.

Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah to Sky Sports: "We only lost one game all season. We gave everything. We got 97 points. We will fight next season for the title."

Translation: "Yes, I dive all the time".
Some bright fella on Talksport said the the other day with VAR they would have probably lost 12 points , maybe 18 at a stretch. and teams like Spurs would most probably gain at least 6 to 9

So who is starting the CL final thread? :hugoshock:
Keep up mate.

Back
Top Bottom