The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't complain. CL football guaranteed next season. I'd have taken that start of the season even before the stadium problems and endless injuries. The bonus? A CL final this season as well. Fuck me, outstanding season.

Meh. Who gives a shit.

Top 4 secured.
Champions League next season secured.
Champions League final to look forward to.

COYS!!!
And you'd have thought there weren't too many exertion injuries today.
:pochshock:

I can only see the three week break helping us. Our form is rather poor whereas Liverpool have won game after game. Better to break their momentum than, say, host the final next weekend.

Guaranteed Champions League football next year, a Champions League final in a couple of weeks time, and an allegedly busy transfer window to look forward to over the Summer.

It could be worse.

You could be a Woolwich supporter.

Most of us would have took 4th with a CL final. Another very good season under poch who keeps working wonders. Obviously we have struggled badly this year in the league, but at least we now know for sure we should have spent money, & logically we will do this summer.
Now a nice 3 week break to prepare & refresh for the big one.....
City winning the title is a bonus too.

Back
Top Bottom