The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich's line up is fucking horrendous.

Burnley would need investigating if they were to ship in 4+ goals.

Liechesteiner, Mavrapanos, Willock, El-Neny...

Woolwich's line up is fucking horrendous.

Burnley would need investigating if they were to ship in 4+ goals.

Liechesteiner, Mavrapanos, Willock, El-Neny...
Going all in on EL, which makes a loss in Baku even more entertaing than it already would be

On a serious note there is defiantly something wrong with Waynama. He was after Kante the best DM in the Prem IMO about 2 seasons ago. But for nearly two years with injuries he doesn’t look like he can play normally. It’s a shame as he at his best offers protection like few others can.
Yep. It looks like it's a knee(s) issue. He's a warrior though since he's been back he's gone down under a challenge clearly in a lot of pain but always carried on. It looked promising a handful of games ago, he played 2 full 90mins in a week, then he took a knock and has been way off the pace again.

I did him a disservice when he joined us as I thought he was an enforcer type, I had no idea he could play a bit too.

Shame.

With that shite Woolwich line-up and United facing Cardiff at home - how nice would it be to have Woolwich down in 6th for a second consecutive season whilst we potentially finish 3rd?

Mugs.

Yep. It looks like it's a knee(s) issue. He's a warrior though since he's been back he's gone down under a challenge clearly in a lot of pain but always carried on. It looked promising a handful of games ago, he played 2 full 90mins in a week, then he took a knock and has been way off the pace again.

I did him a disservice when he joined us as I thought he was an enforcer type, I had no idea he could play a bit too.

Shame.

I think a lot of us did him a disservice.

He was a bit average at Southampton to be honest and just looked like another Alex Tettey type player who liked to put a foot in but wasn't really a good player.

But he was different class in 16/17.

We got him for an absolute bargain at the time.

What's the protocol on this site for sharing stream links? Is it a big no no? I've found a SYFY channel livestream that is decent. Apparently our game is being broadcast on that for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom