Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His hat-trick was the first by a Spurs player in the knockout phase. He had three-left footed shots on the night, and all three went in. They are his only left-footed shots in this season's Champions League.

Remembers me when Thuran scored his only two goal for France against Croatia in the world Cup semis back in 1998.

That second goal. I still can't comprehend how he scored that goal. He was going away from goal for fucks sake! !!! And then he somehow twisted himself and with his weak foot hit the ball all the way into the bottom corner through a crowd of players. To show such serenity, control and awareness in that situation from when he first got hold of the ball was simply stunning

A very very underrated goal. If Messi had scored it we wouldn't be hearing the end of it

Last edited:
His hat-trick was the first by a Spurs player in the knockout phase. He had three-left footed shots on the night, and all three went in. They are his only left-footed shots in this season's Champions League.

Stuff like this, and many other jaw dropping moments in our run so far make me think surely its meant to be. Is our name really on the cup? Crazy times

Gave the performance of his life in the biggest game of his life.

It's what you want to see.

Now for consistency but if he had any doubts whether he belonged at the highest level they should now be banished.

United can keeo an unbelievably and clearly overrated Martial.

3217.jpg

That second goal. I still can't comprehend how he scored that goal. He was going away from goal for fucks sake! !!! And then he somehow twisted himself and with his weak foot hit the ball all the way into the bottom corner through a crowd of players. To show such serenity, control and awareness in that situation from when he first for hold of the ball was simply stunning

A very very underrated goal. If Messi had scored it we wouldn't be hearing the end of it
The twinkle toes were unreal

I know that city use this and Palace. Not a big fan of ripping off other clubs songs but this fits and gives a nod to a historic performance and a man that will be etched in our hearts forever; to the tune of ‘Glad all over’:

2 down in Holland
(2 down in Holland)
No hope in sight
(No hope in sight)
That pass from Dele
(That pass from Dele)
Now we’re alright
(Now we’re alright)

COS WE’VE GOT (CLAP CLAP) LUCAS MOUURRA, WE’VE GOT (CLAP CLAP) LUCAS MOUUURRRA, WE’VE GOT (CLAP CLAP) LUCAS MOUUURRRA NOW WE’RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEE

Interested to get peoples thoughts as I can imagine this being belted out by the Park Lane in recognition of one of the single most iconic performances by one of our lads

I just found that tweet and was about to post it here,

Is there anyone that can give us a translation on what he said???
would love to know it
He's dreamt of winning the CL since he was a boy and now he has a chance.
He wants to bring joy to his family and the town where he was born
God is marvelous, always surprises you.

He always believed we would do it even at half time. He asked God for help...
Very happy and proud of his team mates. They battled. We're a team of warriors.
Football is my life and only football can bring moments like this.
Unai Emery is a tranny, I found out and that's why he sold me.

First permanent signing to score 15 goals in their first full season since van der Vaart nearly 10 years ago.

Just to put a little perspective on that, he's scored 10 league goals in 24 starts and 7 sub appearances, mostly playing as a forward, half of those came in two games, 3 of them against Huddersfield, and he hasn't provided a single assist - in 2080 minutes of football - which actually takes some doing for a forward player.

He's scored my favourite hatrick of all time, and he's a busy little fucker, which is good because we've stopped being a busy fucker team, but I still think he's not the smartest cookie in the tin and does a lot of scuttling down blind alleys.

To be fair too him, I think he'd be better off playing as a WF in a 433 rather than down the centre all the time, where there is more traffic.

Back
Top Bottom