We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't care if people can see me in the worst state ever. I don't care ir I get DDOSed. I don't care about anything anymore. This is me 10 minutes after the game ended. I'm still crying and red btw. Fucking Tottenham eh? Fucking Tottenham...
P.S: I don't even care if I become a fucking meme. It's all worth it. All of it. I love every single one of the beautiful bastards that created this club, played for this club or supported this club (except Judas, he can fuck off).

Not one of my proudest wanks.

Commentators said it was a needless booking. They just don't get it, he had run himself into the ground, knew he was coming off and that sign of intent and aggression gets his team mates going. It's a physiological game as much as anything. I thought he was outstanding last night. Sure a bit sloppy at time but played with purpose.
and because of these narratives & cliches from commentators they seep into those that are listening, brainwashed by them.

Champions League finalists!

Seriously, big congratulations to you. Sometimes football gives you something that you can't quite believe, that means so much because of all the shit times and disappointments.

Last night - and in fairness the night before too - were just off the scale drama. I have a lot of extended family and friends who support lots of clubs, (except Woolwich), and all of them - Leicester, Scousers, Utd, Reading, Cov, Man City, Shrewbury Town - and of course Spurs - were completely delighted for you.

What a performance from Moura, and also Dele. Big game player.

I thought you'd do it before the game and even after Alderwierald hit the bar I said to my wife "they'll get one more chance."

Genuinely made up for you lot, and how well has the PL showed up in Europe this year? Could be 2 all-english finals. Should be, really. Reflects well on all of us, so thanks for that! And thanks for that incredible finish. What a game.

Champions League finalists!

Seriously, big congratulations to you. Sometimes football gives you something that you can't quite believe, that means so much because of all the shit times and disappointments.

Last night - and in fairness the night before too - were just off the scale drama. I have a lot of extended family and friends who support lots of clubs, (except Woolwich), and all of them - Leicester, Scousers, Utd, Reading, Cov, Man City, Shrewbury Town - and of course Spurs - were completely delighted for you.

What a performance from Moura, and also Dele. Big game player.

I thought you'd do it before the game and even after Alderwierald hit the bar I said to my wife "they'll get one more chance."

Genuinely made up for you lot, and how well has the PL showed up in Europe this year? Could be 2 all-english finals. Should be, really. Reflects well on all of us, so thanks for that! And thanks for that incredible finish. What a game.
You old cunt fucking love yer

Have to be honest here, I do feel for Ajax. They are a cracking young team who may have to go another generation before they have this sort of chance again.

Now lets raid them.

ok flight booked at £390
hotel I got fucking lucky...everything was showing at 2k plus..but someone cancelled as I was fucking looking and got one for £360 (Friday to monday) ..15 mins away from city centre. Lucked out ridiculously.

now for ticket...

Last edited:
Never known anything like last night. Still in shock.

When it's us the feeling is wonderful.

I am a fan of Tiger Woods. Our fightback was akin to him winning the Masters last month.

I am completely gobsmacked.

Look a bit of a butter.

In my suit, still drunk, smiling and with a tottenham flag on the central line
Who else is walking around like this today??
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom