We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool will be a push over. Their best players are a Brazilian forward who can't get in the national team, a midfielder from relegated Newcastle and a defender from Southampton.

Oh wait....

They’re better, but so were City. When we played we were some big missed away from walking out with the 3 points.
If Winks and Sissoko are our midfield pairing I’d be increasingly more calm. Mane is always our biggest problem

They’re better, but so were City. When we played we were some big missed away from walking out with the 3 points.
If Winks and Sissoko are our midfield pairing I’d be increasingly more calm. Mane is always our biggest problem
I definitely (definately....I am "H") wouldn't give too much consideration to EPL results. This team is proving that they are on a different level in Europe than domestically this year.

Hi Guys,

First of all congratulations with the win. It was a fantastic game and showed what football is all about.
I already purchased a flight and a hotel in the centre of madrid for the final but as Ajax now is out I hopefully can make someone of you happy.

I have a hotel (2 person room) in Madrid for May 31 and June 1 (Friday and Saturday - night) and a flight (for 2) from Brussel to Madrid and back (May 31 - June 4). It cost me in total 800 euro. As hotel prices are now completely crazy hopefully I can make someone happy with the hotel (and if you want - also the flight, for the hotel I can for sure still change the names - for the flight have to check but normally should be able to change too). A total of 800 euro would work for me as I do not want to make a profit out of it.

If you are interested - please send me a personal message.

And finally, best of luck in the finals - you guys deserve to win it! Special thumps up to Toby, Jan, Davison and Christian!

How am I going to get there and where am I going to stay? May have to drive and stay out of town. I am guessing a lot of us will have spunked most of our savings over these two games.

Back
Top Bottom