Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another game changing sub. Never underestimate this man

Honestly, Poch didn't win this game with a halftime sub, he won it, or at least gave us the chance to win it, five years ago right up until now.

This is a club that plays with courage and bravery and a never-say-die mentality, and that was the only thing that got us over the line tonight. That wasn't Spurs in the past, but it is now.

We still need rebuilding and investment in the summer, but so long as we have that mentality in the team, we can be certain that investment will be utilized to the fullest. Poch is the genuine article.

Honestly, Poch didn't win this game with a halftime sub, he won it, or at least gave us the chance to win it, five years ago right up until now.

This is a club that plays with courage and bravery and a never-say-die mentality, and that was the only thing that got us over the line tonight. That wasn't Spurs in the past, but it is now.

We still need rebuilding and investment in the summer, but so long as we have that mentality in the team, we can be certain that investment will be utilized to the fullest. Poch is the genuine article.

Agreed, he needs backing 100% I don't want to see this man leave this football club because of his chairman failing him.

The last couple of months lead to me posting on here that Poch needed to consider his future if we dropped out of the top four or failed to win the CL.

Fuck that, I’m a twat. A back-pedalling twat.

He can stay as long as he likes. To see the emotion of the man tonight, it was a sight to behold. Fucking magic.

I’ll now shut the fuck up. As you were.

5053.jpg

Wait what the fuck? Why would he do that? There's still at least the PL title to be won. Can someone post the full press conference please.
He didn’t say he would, they guy was emotional and he was just responding to the quotes from earlier today.

They mentioned he quotes and said to Poch “your not really going to leave are you”

He replied “we’ll see”.

That’s classic Poch just fucking with the media, never rules out anything.

Back
Top Bottom