We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

https://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/uefa-champions-league-2018-19.31391/page-396

giphy.gif

Best night of my life. Genuinely never thought I'd see this in my life time. Absolute hero's one and all. Nothing more to say.

Love you all fellow yids, I'm off to get rat assed.

COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I cried like a little bitch, my mrs had to hold me. All the bullies in my life have been Woolwich fans. Growing up in broad water farm as a mixed race man was shit.

I had to explain to her, Tottenham are a reflection of myself. Everybody told me I was shit, that I would never amount to anything. All the other black boys supported Woolwich on my estate even though we lived in Tottenham. And they ripped the shit out of me for years.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my shitty little club that I love as much as my own mother, could make it to a CL final. I had to explain that this result was a fuck you to everyone who never believed in me, because I am spurs and spurs is me.

And if we can do this, then I can do anything, and that goes for my little boy too.
You are Tottenham Hotspur, amongst friends.

Josh....King....5, he’s one of our own!

"The gaffer mentioned Liverpool's display at the hotel before the match. The gaffer doesn't mind us losing but we have to lose the right way.”
Rose

My mantra 200%
This is *exactly* why it was so hard to watch the first half. It didn't feel like the team we've seen the past few seasons. Disparate, sloppy, tired/nervous. At 2-2, I thought 'I won't lose sleep if we lose from here, because we surpassed expectations and made a bloody good game of it". But we just got better and better.

What I absolutely loved about that second half it wasn’t even nerve racking..there was a controlled sense of inevitability about it all. Truly historic night

Must go to bed now - long day tomorrow - oh happy day, oh happy day, when Lucas washed, when Lucas washed, he washed your tears away, oh happy day, oh happy day.

Back
Top Bottom