We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't care if people can see me in the worst state ever. I don't care ir I get DDOSed. I don't care about anything anymore. This is me 10 minutes after the game ended. I'm still crying and red btw. Fucking Tottenham eh? Fucking Tottenham...
P.S: I don't even care if I become a fucking meme. It's all worth it. All of it. I love every single one of the beautiful bastards that created this club, played for this club or supported this club (except Judas, he can fuck off).

Last edited:
LIVE FROM STADIUM - mate of mine was next to Hugos dad!!!! FUCKING GET IN

0e1b1d4e-de66-4443-9171-878a4ac149d3.jpg

If there's a slight of arrogance, it is this sentence. If both teams play to their potential, it will be the most sensational match of the season. If only Ajax play to their potential, Spurs will be sent back crying. If only Spurs play to their potential, well I don't know. I don't know how good you can be.
I've seen you play against PSV and that was impressive, but also easier to do against Ajax, because PSV just leans back. Ajax will never do that.
And you'll be missing some key players, so I don't know how that affects your potential level.
Hi

this will teach them to be celebrating at half time, they thought the tie was done , they weren’t prepared for the great sir nando and Lucas the brave!!!!

Page 85-95 of this thread is fucking disgusting. As has been the attitude of some towards this squad for years. You know who you are.

Made the correct decision to avoid this thread today.

You're fucking supporters. Support.

They are, and have been for a while, more than good enough. Now will you fucking listen?

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALISTS, is that good enough?

I fucking love you Mauricio Pochettino. I fucking love every single one of this squad.

YIDS!
i fucking love you man
I fucking love everyone who supports spurs

Back
Top Bottom