We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've haven't stopped crying this is all too much for me , I fucking love this team , I don't care if we haven't won it yet, this is the greatest feeling I can remember

This is a season of rubbish league games and Champions League games that will live in the memory forever.

That knocked Man City in to a hat, we were never ahead until the final minute of the second game, stunning.

25 years as a Spurs fan

Nothing comes close to tonight

Pure Ecstasy when Lucas third hit the net

No matter what happens in Madrid this will go down in history, legends to a man

Just hope Poch wasn't serious about leaving!!

Same for me Irish, but make that 50 years.
Sat at home, weeping with joy.
It's been a joy and a privilege to spend it on the forum boys and girls.

Boys I actually fucking cried when the third one went in and I haven't cried in years. This is beyond anything I've seen supporting Spurs for 23 years and its incredible. What a night what a half. Unbelievable.

just got back on here, completely lost my shit there. Completely, utterly lost my shit.

I stand by what I've constantly said about this team. It lacks some composure, and it definitely lacks some brains but it has huge bollocks.

I fucking love football.

Back
Top Bottom