We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We fucking did it boys, we fucking did it. Look at Poch what a fucking coach, manager and most of all a YID

Our players are fucking incredible, all the baggage, all the doubters, all the criticism, they’ve been flogged to death, all the knock backs and they fucking smashed it when it really mattered with their backs to the walls, yes, yes , yes!!!!!

25 years as a Spurs fan

Nothing comes close to tonight

Pure Ecstasy when Lucas third hit the net

No matter what happens in Madrid this will go down in history, legends to a man

Just hope Poch wasn't serious about leaving!!

What the fuck just happened...is this an alternate universe...wow shellshocked to be honest...still not sure how we got this far......fucking wow.....glad I'm wrong more than I'm right.......................coys

AMAZING, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SIDE

NO MORE MOANING WE HAVE PEAKED THIS IS IT - LOOK AT WHATS IN FRONT OF YOU, THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO US

INCREDIBLE

FUCK SUMMER SIGNINGS, WE SIGNED MOURA AND HE IS GOD NOW

I SAID THIS GAME DEFINES US, AND WE ARE INCREDIBLE

Back
Top Bottom