We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love this club so much. I’m remarkably calm surprisingly. Well done to our never say die players and manager. What an amazing feeling. Texts and landline calls bombarding me. Love you all.

lucas-moura2.jpg

My god. My good god. I just come back from hiding in bathroom. I went with 15 minutes to go. I return to find we're in the CL final via 96th minute winner. I can only conclude that I'm still in the bathroom and I've died and gone to heaven.

Ajax are a better side than us in our current form. Of course our weak link (Trippier) has been the indirect cause of both goals. All we can do now is hope for a miracle. They’ll give us chances but it’s hard to tell if our players really want it. They have so much more energy at this late stage of the season, most likely a result of their stroll through the park of a league. Our boys have done really well to make it this far and I hope these kids proper fuck that shit red club up in Madrid.
Well we needed a miracle and it came in the form of Jesu...errr Lucas Moura! Holy hell these players won’t be counted out! So proud of them and can’t fucking believe we are in A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!! Now everyone get healthy and let’s have a proper go at these scouse cunts in Madrid!

COYS

:pochhail::lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom