We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ajax is good but I think if we were up against Juve, we would be playing better. There would be more mental focus, urgency and aggression. I think every club against Ajax has underestimated them. That's what makes them so dangerous.

This season has not been progress, it's been regression, we have barely scraped top 4, we have got 10 points from the last 11 games in the league, imagine if we started the season like that, it's relegation form.

I have been saying that this champions league run has been papering over the cracks massively, we are a club going backwards imo.
Been a weird one.
World Cup recovery, Wembley, the on again/off again stadium business, injuries.
Big summer coming up.

Don’t actually think we’ve been that bad tonight. And I’m still stunned we are in the CL semis.

If we don’t make it through, are any of us surprised we aren’t the best team in Europe? Can be on our day, but not every day.

Back
Top Bottom