We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People actually thought we were better without Kane.

Trippier needs to get out of this club and piss of back to Burnley, where he belongs. Fucking useless.

Wanyama is past it, injuries have ended him.

Selling Dembele may have made financial sense, but it’s left our midfield fucking naked.

You’re being accused of it already

Melting cunt in case it didn’t sink in first time

Fuck off and support someone else and take the other melters with you

Worse than the Hood some of you
Fuck you too...just because you accept this bullshit and allow levy and co to keep getting away with this shit..its because of people like you who are clearly terrified of your own shadow and unable to criticise this pathetic showing....get a backbone, I'm a grown man and am happy to speak my mind I don't need to say things just so some twats on a forum can agree with me so I feel special for a couple of hours...

It's been a pretty good season.. top 4 all but secured, CL semi final but lack of squad has cost us, we've been awful oward the end of the season, simply run out of steam..
Agreed. I'm so disappointed with the end of the season, but with this squad, investment, injuries and circumstances, we can't expect any more. To end up in a semi final of the CL and then to have to put out this squad is gutting.

Just shows how much Kane is important to the team. He's not just a goalscorer, he builds up the play, easily the best passer in the team and above all a leader on the pitch
True but even so there is no fire in the bellies of our players. Win and you play a final if the CL. Some players probably their only career chance. Why is it like this?

Back
Top Bottom