Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh My God!
'Practise what you preach' comes to mind!
I cannot believe that you've got the nerve to post that, just one night after your crucifixion of Sonny.

Omg omg omg. Calm down dear. What son did was let his team down by doing something completely stupid and I did not crucify him. I merely stated what I thought of that one action. What trippier does is play his best (which isn't good enough so it's down to poch to bench him and play aurier or kwp). How's it even the same. Get a grip

Omg omg omg. Calm down dear. What son did was let his team down by doing something completely stupid and I did not crucify him. I merely stated what I thought of that one action. What trippier does is play his best (which isn't good enough so it's down to poch to bench him and play aurier or kwp). How's it even the same. Get a grip
He wears the shirt. Have some respect.

Just watched the highlights. HM Son lost his head. Foyth disappointing.

pic

I rewatched the highlights and Trippier was well out of position and Dier was covering him when he nearly gave away that penalty
Happens too often

Back
Top Bottom