We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has to be a fucking fix........has anyone ever seen Barca play this badly ever......i know it's not really the thread for this but......what the fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just watched the whole game(liv vs Barca) and i still can’t wrap my head around on wtf just happened.

Dunno, mate. Our team has this "je ne sais quoi" quality to surprise us every time again. However I do believe this result will inspire both teams.

If you had told me a year ago the next episode of one of the most awesome UCL campaigns in recent years would be played at our turf I would have laughed at you like a mad man.

For me personally, I just feel blessed to be part of this.

The best part about all of this is that, if we do make it to the final and win it will be met with misery by the media and everyone involved because their darling Liverpool didn't win it.

Will probably be the most depressed the media have ever been in this country watching an English side winning it.

Fuck them, let's get to the final and do 'em.

I know what's happening tomorrow as well.

Liverpool's performances this season compared to ours are like different planets and yet still I just wanted them to win nothing.

Now I can see them doing the double.

Messi will never win the Champions League again.

The best part about all of this is that, if we do make it to the final and win it will be met with misery by the media and everyone involved because their darling Liverpool didn't win it.

Will probably be the most depressed the media have ever been in this country watching an English side winning it.

Fuck them, let's get to the final and do 'em.

If with us when with Liverpool. The BIG DIFFERNCE.

I’m so fucking nervous right now like a huge comeback has already happened and usually in football two comebacks in the same week are kind of unlikely. Fuck me why did these cunts have to get through ffs

I’ll probably lose 10 more pounds tomorrow

Dear Marge,
My 'friend's son (Liverpool fan living in London) just asked if I my friend wanted to go to Madrid with him for the final as he's just booking flights. Tonight. Before our game tomorrow. Would it be ok for me my friend to say yes and go with him?
Asking for a friend.
Thanks

:levyeyes:

Ajax-Liverpool, what a lovely final.
Why the fuck are u on this forum..is there not an Ajax one....or is that in Dutch and you can't speak it because your not fucking Dutch...nobody wants you on here u must know this...why would u want to be on here if u really are an Ajax fan ?

The omens are accumulating. Both finalists are destined to be involved in epic matches refereed by Cüneyt Çakır, and after having overcome first leg deficits and having key players missing.

Also, a theme developing is ties being lost by the teams who've had with the biggest media wankest over them, which bodes well for meeting Liverpool in the final.

I just watched the whole game(liv vs Barca) and i still can’t wrap my head around on wtf just happened.
If THEY can do THAT... then WE can do THIS!
TBH, I have a Liverpool supporting mate, and it was hard not to be anything other than made up for him...

WHOEVER you support (and let's face it, Utd & Everton fans will be feeling it harder than us tonight) it was impossible not to be impressed with what they did tonight...
It defied logic, and the laws of physics... but not - seemingly - the laws of Liverpool!!

We gotta take inspiration from that.

Didn't some of their players dedicate the win to 'the injured Salah/Firminio' who have been out injured for, like half an hour??

Maybe WE could 'do it' for half our SQUAD who have been out for half the SEASON!!

Back
Top Bottom