Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finally I can forget and forgive him for his blunder yesterday.

So glad I am able to write this, I was just so disappointed with him yesterday like you wouldn’t believe.

Reckon he went to hell and back in the last 24 hours too, he’s well rested now so he needs to score that hattrick midweek.
No doubt Son was beating himself up about this for 24 hours. I would imagine no one was more disappointed in him than he was. So glad it quickly has turned out well for him. I expect a highly motivated Son on Wednesday.

He was winding him up earlier in the first half too, check this out...

So surreal though. Dele, I could understand, but it seems so unlike Son to take the bait like this.

I'm just going to convince myself that he wanted an early bath and extra rest before going on to score a hatrick against Ajax.
:bmj:

To be fair, that was a huge body-check probably hurt like a bitch. After, if he knew it was Lerma kicking him when he picked that ball up, then I can imagine why he'd flip out. If he didn't, then it makes no sense. My guess is he did. After that ridiculous american football move to cut him off, I can imagine he was livid that none of the officials picked it up. He was probably expecting the linesman to flag, at least. Totally shite refereeing.

Or, maybe he was just a bit more sure than the rest of us that woolitch would bottle it. XD

:sonpoint:

Of course the ref missed everything

That's the first new angle I've seen! Very interesting and I can see why the ref gave it: Dier was in the way and he only saw Son's body shape and Lerma go down (like a sack of shithousery). I got the impression that he'd kicked/trodden on him, but that is proof. Surely the card has to be rescinded? A punch, nudge (with knee) and heel on toes? Fucking ridiculous if he gets away with it. Utter bullshit.

Son is already massively successful beyond measure as a footballer and a young man. What happened to him at Bournmouth was probably as big of fuck up and a set back he could ever have and I am certain he's learned his valuable lesson more than plenty from the last fiasco. Turns out that it was a free lesson. Unbelivable.

Even though he seems to be getting all the breaks, couldn't happened to a more deserving lad. He could get right back on track of taking his team to the promised land.

Our players are either too honest or too naive. In the situation with Lerma, if that was Barcelona their players would be rolling around on the floor crying and their team mates would be harassing the ref to get Lerma sent off. Instead, our players get to their feet and get themselves sent off. I like our honesty and pride of the players but at the business end of the season we could be a bit more savvy.

Our players are either too honest or too naive. In the situation with Lerma, if that was Barcelona their players would be rolling around on the floor crying and their team mates would be harassing the ref to get Lerma sent off. Instead, our players get to their feet and get themselves sent off. I like our honesty and pride of the players but at the business end of the season we could be a bit more savvy.
No need for that with VAR coming next season. There aren’t too many shitbags like Lerma in PL thankfully but I do agree to certain extent.

We lack a thug, Lamela was supposed to be the one. We clearly need to go after Mitrovic.

Was reading through that cracking article and read a name I hadn't remembered for a while.

"Lee Young-pyo"

Didn't have a left foot but I thought he was a very smart player, brings back fond memories of that wonderful Jol squad.

Was reading through that cracking article and read a name I hadn't remembered for a while.

"Lee Young-pyo"

Didn't have a left foot but I thought he was a very smart player, brings back fond memories of that wonderful Jol squad.
Everyone's tactics at the time against us seemed to be lobbing it up in the for their big man against Lee. Decent little player though.

Back
Top Bottom