New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Frankfurt fans ripped seats out of their stadium so they can stand for their game.

D5lU2dRW4AEawuV.jpg

You know what to do guys.

As I have said before, my dad has now got two kebabs in over two games. I am not sure what you are doing wrong. Maybe the logo on the sandwiches upsets people. It certainly is concerning for a fully grown man (I assume) to do that to his sandwiches.
Morning all. I don't want to re-ignite the pathetic sandwich debate. It was only a really bad joke in the first place. However, I'm going to try to get one in again next time I go (not fortunate/rich enough to have a season ticket, so I just have to go when I can) and see what happens with security.
Thank you for your logo-concern, Raiders, but it's not needed - it's only a fucking stamp in a piece of bread. I assume you wear some kind of Spurs stuff? It's just like doing that, only on bread instead of around your neck. I also fry eggs in the shape of a penis & 2 bollocks.

Anyway - let's hope the Everton game will be a celebration of the end of another amazing year with this beautiful club, having already qualified for the CL next season. Fingers crossed.

Great economic overview of the stadium costs and Tottenhams economy. In swedish so you need to translate it. I dont know if it will be readable.

Thank you for your logo-concern, Raiders, but it's not needed - it's only a fucking stamp in a piece of bread. I assume you wear some kind of Spurs stuff? It's just like doing that, only on bread instead of around your neck. I also fry eggs in the shape of a penis & 2 bollocks.
:adethumbup:

I am scared now.

Frankfurt fans ripped seats out of their stadium so they can stand for their game.

D5lU2dRW4AEawuV.jpg

You know what to do guys.

Considering that was in the standing section, which is converted into a seated area for European matches, it's not exactly "ripping" out seats. It's more that someone showed up with a toolbox and basically made the job easier for those who normally have to remove the seats again after the match.

But I do like the fact that there's no security stepping in to stop them. It wasn't exactly just one or two such rows, there was a steady stream of these being passed down to the front of the stand for at least 45 mins prior to kickoff. One of the reasons why that end was completely full and already generating an atmosphere far ahead of the kickoff.

Apparently adding to our rugby game portfolio of events at nwhl with the 2021 European rugby champions cup and challenge cup finals - adding to the Saracens match

NWHL is definitely going to be a multi sport venue

Apparently adding to our rugby game portfolio of events at nwhl with the 2021 European rugby champions cup and challenge cup finals - adding to the Saracens match

NWHL is definitely going to be a multi sport venue

I'm fine with all these other games happening, it's all good revenue for us

As long as they're not fucking up the pitch, and given these will likely be all on the artificial turf anyway (or post-season before a new pitch is laid) then I don't really give a shit.

Back
Top Bottom