The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Persic & Hudson O'Hype.

:llorishowudoin:
Hudson could miss most of next year with his torn achilles no? I thought it took a full year to come back, and he injured it in late April.

edit: i know you were joking about him being a quality replacement, just bringing up the point to reinforce the fact that losing Hazard is a huge blow.

Great point you made....Lloris unsung hero in all this, there was the Leicester penalty save too.

If we’re honest though, over the last few weeks, most of our heroes played for Wolves, Burnley, Palace, Brighton, Huddersfield and Leicester etc...

Lets see if there is enough desire, ability, togetherness (actually not in question) to confound.

It's not quite game over for 4th but nearly.

We can go for tomorrow with a back-stop nearly in place.

We score 1st or are 1 each at half-time then we are favourites.

Will a hero please stand up.

Hudson could miss most of next year with his torn achilles no? I thought it took a full year to come back, and he injured it in late April.

Awwwww... Shame. (Poor lad, but fuck Chelsea)

edit: i know you were joking about him being a quality replacement, just bringing up the point to reinforce the fact that losing Hazard is a huge blow.

I'm part serious, in as much as that would appear to be the contingency plan should their trf ban not get put back.

Fair point,but it will still be a quality player they get in . If the embargo is lifted.

Previously, the likes of Barca knew by now if their ban was being delayed or not.

Read something a couple of weeks ago about the Chav decision being imminent and then nothing.

Anyone know when the decision is finally made?

Fair point,but it will still be a quality player they get in . If the embargo is lifted.

They could be a better team bizarrely in the way we became when Bale was sold and in the way Sammyspurs for one thinks we might be if Eriksen moves on.

Much depends on who you buy, how you change your style of play and how your other players respond to the call of greater responsibility.

Great point you made....Lloris unsung hero in all this, there was the Leicester penalty save too.

If we’re honest though, over the last few weeks, most of our heroes played for Wolves, Burnley, Palace, Brighton, Huddersfield and Leicester etc...
Our heroes this year in particular have been Hugo Lloris, Moussa Sissoko and Harry Winks.

Hugo for his penalties.

Winks and Sissoko for running themselves into the ground for the cause. Especially at Christmas.

Sorry, my bad I meant the young American lad they just bought...... Forever getting Pulisic and Peresic names mixed up.
Oh yeah Pulisic I forgot about him, I wish we had gone in for him. They were smart to the deal before they got transfer banned.

Hope they do that, Hudson will probably be off to Munich and Persic is 30.

....Tho if you're right and after spending nearly a year healing H'O fucks off to Germany that would be funny as hell! ...Would serve the youth-hourding bastards right too.

Last edited:
Oh yeah Pulisic I forgot about him, I wish we had gone in for him. They were smart to the deal before they got transfer banned.

Had the impression he failing to live up to the hype himself. If so, they paid a shit load for him....

Back
Top Bottom