Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You lotwho have a go at the players are a disgrace. Anyone who had this shite given to them week-in-week-out would fold.
The players tried to fight and the FA/ref/Sky/media stopped them. I would never complain about the players with a ref like this who was determined to stop Tottenham. Spurs have built the best stadium in the world and in England they are trying to sabotage Tottenham.
Chelsea have a barn of a stadium and Woolwich's new one looks like crap in comparison. Sky and the media know it.
BTW, Woolwich play no English players every game, it's never mentioned by the media.....

Spurs fans get behind the players not the (Sky) FA.

You lotwho have a go at the players are a disgrace. Anyone who had this shite given to them week-in-week-out would fold.
The players tried to fight and the FA/ref/Sky/media stopped them. I would never complain about the players with a ref like this who was determined to stop Tottenham. Spurs have built the best stadium in the world and in England they are trying to sabotage Tottenham.
Chelsea have a barn of a stadium and Woolwich's new one looks like crap in comparison. Sky and the media know it.
BTW, Woolwich play no English players every game, it's never mentioned by the media.....

Spurs fans get behind the players not the (Sky) FA.

The players are bottling tossers and the manager has completely lost it. Seriously, paying £80 a week to watch this shite? I feel sorry for you that go.

Well my mentality seems better then many of the players and fans on here that accept and are happy with our league results. Going to games isn't quite the same. Now it's post game. I sit through to the end cheering them on, whilst the typical die hard south stand supporter is getting a pint in. You seem like the typical library supporter. Bet you have a ton of half n half scarfs too
Well I hope you’re our next manager then because your mentality sounds great!

:llorishuh:

Was at the game yesterday and have to say credit to the 9 players on the pitch after the two reds. They really gave 110% and with a bit of luck we could have got a point. I have not watched any replays as im gutted but the Foyth one definitely looked a red (WTF was he thinking!) not real sure what Son was playing at as well. Fingers crossed for Everton the crowd are really going to have to get behind the team to push us over the line. Felt our away crowd was awesome yesterday particularly when we went down to 9. COYFS

If anyone needs a mild pick me up - I suggest giving this a watch and fast forwarding to full time.

So proud of the away fans singing for the team despite the clusterfuck of today. I hope they feel the love and actually want to repay it this week.

We gave them a standing ovation because the players left on the pitch worked their arses off. Rose, Sissoko and Lucas in particular (still annoyed the latter finished like a poor Defoe yesterday). Sissoko deserves a fucking amazing holiday at the end of this season.

I think we cared too much. It was a complete lack of discipline and composure. We actually came out of the traps with a lot of every and effort.

For me it’s the same result though...we had 11 men for almost a half.
Our best effort was from the halfway line.

See Liverpool yesterday? Why can’t Spurs just get the must wins done?
People will tell me Origi is an elite sub soon

For me it’s the same result though...we had 11 men for almost a half.
Our best effort was from the halfway line.

See Liverpool yesterday? Why can’t Spurs just get the must wins done?
People will tell me Origi is an elite sub soon
The Lucas one on ones and the Dele header were very decent chances that we carved out through some very decent build up play. This is what frustrated the supporters at the game: we were playing well and creating chances.

When was the last time we had two sent off in one game?

Good question.

We went down to 9 men once when Gallas and Bale both went off injured late in a game.

Not sure about red cards. Probably not in the Premier League era.

What's ridiculous is that THIS wasn't given as a free kick despite the referee looking right at it.

Really was one of the worst refereeing displays this season (for both sides).

Didn’t watch the game and don’t know if I want to after what I have read so far. Not surprised by the Dier and Dele comments. One I never thought was good, the other, well he is slow right now. Surprised by Son, not by Foyth. The latter has shown that “youth” side of his game far too many times this season; put his team under pressure again.

Either way, I am not surprised we lost. We are limping into the finish line and I pray the lads find the courage and strength to not only close it out at home, but put in a shift this Wednesday. This is what you get paid more than 99% of people to do.

Apparently according to some people. The money doesn't matter. When our discipline goes like the Chelsea 2-2, things go downhill. They can't get much worse with our form so it doesn't look good for next week. Who knows what happens Wednesday. That might set the mood.

Back
Top Bottom