Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Passive as fuck lol...what do u want, a march or something so u can whine some more about us not agreeing with you... you do know that football is a game designed to be enjoyed and measured by success, well trophies really..ime guessing your are young and have never seen spurs win which is why you are happy with where we are now. And think this is success, trust me it is not and we deserve better..from the club I mean not necessarily the players..they need as all BIG CLUBS do, improvements in the playing staff..
Where were you posting in the Sugar era?

Did anyone else think it was a bit odd that Poch took Alderweireld off as well as Dier at HT? I mean both were on yellows, but only Dier was having a mare. Almost like he was trying to soften the blow to Dier?

Did anyone else think it was a bit odd that Poch took Alderweireld off as well as Dier at HT? I mean both were on yellows, but only Dier was having a mare. Almost like he was trying to soften the blow to Dier?
I thought it was a mistake. Toby is far too experienced to get a second yellow. You could make an argument for that substitution ultimately cost us the game

What a waste of a day. Feel like crap, and just know that the chasing pack are not going to let us off the hook a third time.
I'm not going to torture myself by posting anymore on this game, I would have hated to have my blood pressure measured.
I'm going to avoid the games tomorrow and enjoy Take That instead.

What a waste of a day. Feel like crap, and just know that the chasing pack are not going to let us off the hook a third time.
I'm not going to torture myself by posting anymore on this game, I would have hated to have my blood pressure measured.
I'm going to avoid the games tomorrow and enjoy Take That instead.
Poor substitute. How about some Bach, Mozart, Beethoven? Much more calming than a boy band

Think it's odd he plays at all. The worrying state of some of these half decent players that did a job from the squad a season or so ago. Wanyama another one. His so called marking for the goal was just as disgraceful as son's reaction

I thought it was a mistake. Toby is far too experienced to get a second yellow. You could make an argument for that substitution ultimately cost us the game

Son's reaction cost us the game. Our general discipline before that with desperate wild tackles cost us the game. You say Toby wouldn't have got a yellow but when we lost the ball and were overrun we were all over the shop. Our loss of bottle cost us the game not poch or his subs.

Dunno why you lot are talking about the match for real when it was all about a cheating ref. Spurs fans (some I read here) are quick to have a go at the team and the manager or Levy, but defend crappy cheating refs who Sky are paying - Chelsea never had a red card in 73 matches (make it 74 after tomorrows game).

Back
Top Bottom