The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ll still find a way to lose.

And surely 4th is still a massive risk considering one of arse and Chelsea are going to win the EL

Irrelevant to us. If we if we finish 4th and one of them wins the Europa then we still go into the CL. The big problem was only if Utd won the CL as well.

Imagine beating Ajax, losing to Everton then qualifying for the Champions League by beating Barcelona in the final.

I think I'd genuinely shit myself.

The biggest game of the season, glad it's a home match full house and need of a performance against a good Everton team. For us it is a final and should win it.

I have zero confidence
tenor.gif

The biggest game of the season, glad it's a home match full house and need of a performance against a good Everton team. For us it is a final and should win it.
A final! Could ask to play at Wembley perhaps.....:sonlol: .......or perhaps not:thumbdown:

I reckon Kane will be back for this. After asking Ella to be a mascot at the game, and him being back in the gym. I reckon he’ll be back, and he’ll get his first goals at the new stadium.

He needs 3 goals to get on that list with aguero and Henry. Otherwise he’s got to wait 5 years...

Who scores for us?

No doubt the optimists will paint rosy fcuking pictures but eyes do not deceive the realists

Everton look good, are on form and will want to end the season well.

We will likely have all the stress and the strain.

1 draw all season suggests one result or the other.

Not looking forward to it one single bit because it would be utterly embarrassing if we fail to get top 4 and something I am not sure we could recover from.

Can try and cling on to some hope...... can't we!?

Tottenhams home form in 2019
Played:
Won: 6
Drawn: 1
Lost: 2
Scored: 15
Conceded: 5

Evertons away form in 2019
Played:
Won: 3
Drawn: 1
Lost: 4
Scored: 7
Conceded: 8

Tottenham's last 5 home games against Everton
Tottenham 4-0 Everton (Kane x2, Son, Eriksen)
Tottenham 3-2 Everton (Kane x2, Dele)
Tottenham 0-0 Everton
Tottenham 2-1 Everton (Eriksen, Soldado)
Tottenham 1-0 Everton (Adebayor)

COYS.

Just win plz.

Can't believe we are in this situation, and to be honest when we look like we are imploding, we usually do just that. I can't see any evidence of where we have dealt with these must win situations favorably.

Usually by now we are too far ahead for drop out of the top 4, with Chelsea winning today, and Woolwich having an easy game. We are at the point where we need to prey for brighton to perform a miracle.

I can't see us mastering our own destiny, unless Kane is back. . .

Back
Top Bottom