Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get what you're saying but it's not just his decision but the clubs and a pretty big financial one. Poch has now had time to work with the player who now looks fitter and stronger. It might be less of a risk (and cost) to keep him.

If Poch says "Look Vinny, you've shown true character and grit to come back, next season is long and there are lots of games, I have you down to cover a percentage of them" what would Vinny do?

I know that's a massive leap and we've been trying to offload him for a while, maybe it's just my wishful thinking of not wanting to let someone leave who I think has a real chance.

Vinnie owes Poch fuck all mate he should leave and carve out a living a level below the PL

Vincent Janssen looks set to return to Fenerbache this summer.

The Spurs striker has been expected to leave the club for some time and the Turkish club were always keen on bringing him back.

TRT Spor journalist Fatih Dogan has claimed the deal is very close to being announced.

Dogan said: “Fenerbahce held talks with Vincent Janssen and his representatives. He is coming back to Fenerbahce.”

Vincent Janssen looks set to return to Fenerbache this summer.

The Spurs striker has been expected to leave the club for some time and the Turkish club were always keen on bringing him back.

TRT Spor journalist Fatih Dogan has claimed the deal is very close to being announced.

Dogan said: “Fenerbahce held talks with Vincent Janssen and his representatives. He is coming back to Fenerbahce.”
Probably a good move for him.

He can rehab his career somewhat and hopefully get a move to one of the smaller European leagues in the future. Like Portugal or back home to Holland.

It’s harsh but any mention or sight of him makes me think of failure. Just praying for a transfer window where him leaving is the after-thought’s after-thought.

Fair enough Oz. I think he's rubbish - a head down selfish footballer, now whining about being released for S Korea. I think it's obvious that Poch has lost faith - especially with his keenness to fuck of to the Olympics. I'm good at spotting these types of players - expensive mistake mate.

Just saw this from 3 years back mother time always win in the end.

Oh my goodness - He's not going to Asia.

Vincent Janssen, Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Danny Rose have been granted additional time off in order to explore prospective opportunities with other clubs.

EAGdeOrXYAAeg90.jpg:large

Fake......but funny nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom