Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow thousands of player's around the world and yet none were available because poch/levy said so, this year's award of gullable cunt and anal miner award goes to........
Shh by the way santa Claus, pixies and Jesus are all real too:levylol::levylol::dude::dude::dude::dude:
Btw...by anal miner I assume you mean gay. Why do you consider that an insult?

We have the biggest week in our season coming up. Chance to cement CL for next season and get to final this season. Why are posters talking about transfers or lack of transfers.

Because we're a tapped-out shadow of ourselves down the critical stretch of the season and this has been the easily foreseeable consequence of our lack of transfer dealing (nay, squad weakening!) the entire time.

Tell us more about what you learned attending the live showing of Loose Women.

:dembelelol:

Returning has triggered absolutely every one of you. Simply having a debate with Tom has seen you all arrive.

I am the most powerful poster in this forum.

It's so great.

You're a cunt who pretends to work at Lord's to appear relevant to a bunch of strangers on the internet where you humiliate your self every day ! # powerful.

Silly virgin cunt

Fixed.

Every single Spurs fan (with the exception of the hood) supports Poch you muppet.

Says it all when you actually think you know the view of everything single Spurs supporter.

And you show your complete ignorance with your interpretation of support.

I support him, routinely said he is the best manager at the club - what I don’t do unlike you is give him a fee pass and refuse to hold him to account.

Free ticket to the cricket, anyone?

cricket-ticket.jpg
You'll always be the gossip, John.

Don't ever forget how you got dealt with differently on here.

So much so that you ran and hid.

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom