Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The entire recruitment team. Primarily Levy, Poch and Hitchin.
Levy ultimately has the final say though. He holds the finances.
I mean take Grealish for example. He was someone Poch quite clearly wanted last Summer. Do you really believe that Spurs, a club that finished in the Champions League 3 seasons in a row, were unable to sign a Championship player for reasons other than just the fact we dicked around with bids?

I mean take Grealish for example. He was someone Poch quite clearly wanted last Summer. Do you really believe that Spurs, a club that finished in the Champions League 3 seasons in a row, were unable to sign a Championship player for reasons other than just the fact we dicked around with bids?
Poch came out and said the transfer wasn't possible.

I choose to believe him.

What, you mean like Villa saying "he's not for sale" ,which is what they apparently did?

What, you mean like Villa saying "he's not for sale" ,which is what they apparently did?
Lol they said that about 2 months after we were originally linked with him after weeks of us faffling around probably. When that 3 mil + Onomah opening bid rumour was put out I laughed but when you really think about it is it really that far fetched?

In a preseason press conference.

He said when the transfer window closed that we tried to sign players but they weren't possible in the end.

Do you have anything where he says he was after Grealish?
Fair enough mate.

:adethumbup:

And no, I don't. Because Pochettino has never once mentioned a name of a player he's been after in the 5 years he's been here.

Lol they said that about 2 months after we were originally linked with him after weeks of us faffling around probably. When that 3 mil + Onomah opening bid rumour was put out I laughed but when you really think about it is it really that far fetched?

There's a rumour that the Earth is flat, the we never went to the moon, and climate change is a hoax too.
Unless you were privvy to discussions, you know fuck all. Just like I know fuck all

Wow thousands of player's around the world and yet none were available because poch/levy said so, this year's award of gullable cunt and anal miner award goes to........
Shh by the way santa Claus, pixies and Jesus are all real too:levylol::levylol::dude::dude::dude::dude:

Wow thousands of player's around the world and yet none were available because poch/levy said so, this year's award of gullable cunt and anal miner award goes to........
Shh by the way santa Claus, pixies and Jesus are all real too:levylol::levylol::dude::dude::dude::dude:
No..none that they wanted were either available or attainable. Slight difference

In fairness Jesus was a real person, it could be debated that his career choices and wider public claims were dubious, but he was a real historical person.

Leave Santa Alone too, you dancing fool :)

We have the biggest week in our season coming up. Chance to cement CL for next season and get to final this season. Why are posters talking about transfers or lack of transfers. It is not going to matter this week as we have what we have. After the season is over is the time for these discussions or in Transfer thread which I ignore out of the transfer window.
We really need to win Saturday to take confidence into next Wednesday. It will be tough but there is a chance albeit less than 50% to win Wednesday but if we cannot win at Bournemouth then the pressure is on us next week.

Back
Top Bottom