Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love how much sweet Erik boils the Gammon's piss.

916554954.jpg.jpg

It’s a shame because he has more fire in his belly and eyes and pure drive than a few others in the team combined.

I don’t know how’s long you stick with him though? Can’t even say useful squad player anymore.

It’s a shame because he has more fire in his belly and eyes and pure drive than a few others in the team combined.

I don’t know how’s long you stick with him though? Can’t even say useful squad player anymore.

There's a saying in American football that "the best ability is availability".

I love Lamela as a player as well for the same reason, but there's just not a lot of use for Wilshere's and Cazorla's in a team that's trying to win things.

If in your right hand, you had a massive bag of money and your left a life long dream, you'd take what's in the right hand or the left?

Well, what I’m trying to say is that you don’t have to feel too bad for the lad, he’s got something to compensate for it.

I personally feel bad for us more than anyone else because we paid loads for him, are still paying his high wages and we’re not getting much in return.

Well, what I’m trying to say is that you don’t have to feel too bad for the lad, he’s got something to compensate for it.

I personally feel bad for us more than anyone else because we paid loads for him, are still paying his high wages and we’re not getting much in return.

So the right hand then.

Why should he go anywhere, he has a contract until Summer '22?

Let's hope he comes good (and stays fit) some time soon, so that the untold millions we're giving him don't feel quite so wasted?

He shouldn't go anywhere with the contract he has but he should focus on getting as much money out of the game as possible now rather than career progression.

Back
Top Bottom