Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On Saturday I thought I'd try seeing what would happen when I didn't wear my lucky light blue "Argentina" socks (never lost with them on)....

Safe to say they're on my feet now.

We are contacting you ahead of tonight’s match against Ajax to advise you that your entry to the stadium has changed.

Following planning meetings with all relevant authorities we are notifying you that for this fixtureyou should access the stadium via Entrances 18-22 in our South Stand and NOT Entrance 12 as detailed on your ticket.

We would strongly advise that you access these entrances from the Park Lane / Worcester Avenue junction as detailed on this map (view here), particularly as visiting supporters will be accessing the stadium from the north side.

There will be an increased police and security presence this evening so we ask that you assist our stewarding teams by arriving early to ensure an easy and quick entry. Turnstiles will open at 5.30pm.
Blatant, "I'm going tonight" post!

I'm ready

elvis-white-fox-01.jpg

If we are playing a back three

Lloris
Toby Sanchez Verts
Trippier Sissoko Wanyama Rose
Eriksen Dele
Moura

Back 4 and with Dier’s ability to step back and allow Verts and Toby to push wide and our full backs to get forward then the below for me.

Lloris
Trippier Toby Verts Rose
Dier Sissoko
Moura Dele Eriksen
Llorente

Maybe, but it's different one to what Poch was getting at.
Yes, but there's lots of different ways to measure an advantage. Ten Hag is looking at the overall picture rather than isolating one singular issue.
If you asked Levy, or any other top PL chairman, would you sacrifice your megabucks tv deal for a few extra rest days before a crucial European tie, the answer would be a resounding Nein / No / Fuck off
We (Pl clubs and managers) would prefer the luxury of being able to buy the best players and pay the best wages, so Poch's gripes ring pretty hollow.
Something about having your cake and eating it?

Back
Top Bottom