Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's the spirit!

You're not the slightest bit worried?

Ajax were 250/1 outsiders at the start of the season. They have turned over some big teams, bigger than us throughout this competition.

I think their name is on the trophy personally. I cannot see where our goals are going to come from.

We have a billion pound stadium and we finished against West Ham with Llorente and Jansen??????????

No Son, no Kane. The centre back for Ajax will have a stroll in the park.

With supporters like this lot who needs enemies?......
Before everyone gets too scared about Ajax, remember they didn’t beat Bayern home or away, and they didn’t beat Benfica away. The only group game they won away was AEK. If we win tomorrow 1-0, we’re favourites.

:pochunimpressed:

Ajax were 250/1 outsiders at the start of the season. They have turned over some big teams, bigger than us throughout this competition.

I think their name is on the trophy personally. I cannot see where our goals are going to come from.

We have a billion pound stadium and we finished against West Ham with Llorente and Jansen??????????

Of course I'm worried, I worry before every game! But your post was so negative, hope the players and Poch don't think like you.

As a wise lady said a brief while ago:

"That's the spirit"

....Hopefully the lads have a little more bollocks about them than many of our so-called 'SUPPORTERS'.

With supporters like this lot who needs enemies?......
Before everyone gets too scared about Ajax, remember they didn’t beat Bayern home or away, and they didn’t beat Benfica away. The only group game they won away was AEK. If we win tomorrow 1-0, we’re favourites.
Remind me to call you up if I ever have to go into the trenches.

I feel the same regarding the injuries.

Did we suffer injuries the when we finished 3rd in a two horse race when Leicester won the league?
Fuck off you offensively miserable cunt. Pathetic posts. If you’re not excited and feeling positive about the next few games then you’re not a Spurs fan. Get back to whatever pointless shit you were doing before you thought you’d pretend to impersonate a Tottenham fan.

Back
Top Bottom