TFC Minibus/partybus thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Park Lane James

Johan Cruyff is a football genius
We have discussed this in another thread, but just wanted to see how many people would be up for potentially going to some away games in a minibus together? The best thing would be to start in London so people from other locations could meet in one central venue.

I, for one, am put off by certain away games due to the cost of trains etc - but would be more than happy to chip in towards a minibus!

I'll add prices every so often just to keeps things rolling.

Thrifty 16 seat minibus for the day - £145.96

Potential games:

- West Brom away (although that is usually cheap): 3rd February
- Liverpool away: 9th March
- Swansea away: 30th March
- Wigan away: 27th April
- Stoke away: 12th May

So far we have the following that are interested in travelling:

Myself, GingerTom, 8colespurs8 (+ four mates potentially), InsideN17, Smolik, wiltshirespur, eggsoakley, almacca + boyfriend, sunglassesron + boyf, ramsingh

Im up for that. I keep asking round at 1882/get togethers about an away day. Any of those sound like a plan to me. Swansea would be good although the ground is in the middle of nowhere.

add the names of those interested to the OP Park Lane James Park Lane James , also, if people are interested in driving, add their names also.

Also, if you guys know of any helpful links, put them up and PLJ can add it to the OP.

Be lucky gents. :)

Does anyone know what hire companies are like with regards to people bringing alchohol etc on board? And, for that matter, if you can do the same if you employ a driver?

I would be up for games like Swansea and Liverpool, i wouldn't drive as I like the sweet taste of a can of heineken.

Wigan and Stoke away is far to easy by train, can normally get 20 return and only a few stops after Euston.

I would be up for games like Swansea and Liverpool, i wouldn't drive as I like the sweet taste of a can of heineken.

Wigan and Stoke away is far to easy by train, can normally get 20 return and only a few stops after Euston.
That depends on how early you book. If you don't, then Stoke is about £30 return IIRC. But yeah, I know what you mean.

Never travelling to a game by car/bus ever again after getting stuck on the M6 on the way to Wigan last season.

Sat Nav said we'd arrive at 1.45, crash happens just ahead of us and we sit stationary until 4.40 - so missed the entire game, turned around at the next junction, got a Burger King, went home.

Never travelling to a game by car/bus ever again after getting stuck on the M6 on the way to Wigan last season.

Sat Nav said we'd arrive at 1.45, crash happens just ahead of us and we sit stationary until 4.40 - so missed the entire game, turned around at the next junction, got a Burger King, went home.
My mates were caught up on that, gruesome!

The+Italian+Job

I'm in + at least 4 to certain games. Also minibus/coach. I reckon we could get enough people for certain games. Even if everyone isn't from here, everyone on here has friends/family who also have friends etc

Back
Top Bottom