Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On another day Dele makes it 1-0 just before half time and they have to come at us in the second half, when we then (hopefully) score a couple more. Toby hit the post. They did what they were supposed to do. Anyway, from my seats we did ok, atmosphere was not terrible for the type of game either.

Bring on the Hammers, let’s turn them over

Brighton did Exactly what we all thought they would, played deep and narrow. It’s genuinely hard to play against teams that do that, yes the goal was late but we did what we had to, stop melting everyone, look forward to us smashing the pikeys and playing in a European cup semi final. Christ some of you don’t even know you’re born

That win is fueling the rage very nicely indeed.....

:dembelelol:

The enemy tossing and turn tonight, unable to sleep, raging at their own clubs bottling their run in's whilst we show them how it's done. Sleep well fellow yids.

Up The Spurs!

The club seem to be making it unnecessarily difficult to buy tickets. Only members can buy them yet membership's closed for season now? Why not let a game like Brighton go on general sale?

I was unable to attend and despite putting my ticket on exchange, only members were eligible to buy it, right up to the 3.45pm deadline. It didn't sell which was surprising given it was a great south stand seat centre of the goal. However if non members were eligible I think someone who would not usually have got tickets, would have got the chance to go. Seriously flawed rules around resale.

I understand why Brighton play like that but it was painful at times. From a neutral point of view it must have been pretty horrendous.
Anyway, really important 3 points. The players looked absolutely knackered though. I thought Son had a poor game (for his standards). His touch seemed off all game. Eriksen was pulling the strings against unbelievably defensive tactics. Wanyama was sharp again, which is much needed at the moment. The cameo from Janssen was amazing; the fans gave him an incredible reception. He even looked quite good!

Back
Top Bottom