Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is it every cunt and their dog shouts up the EPL exciting league, exciting players blah blah then cunts like Brighton,Burnley bore everyone to death and get praised for it as though it’s unique and inspiring IS IT FUCK ITS BORING
There are half a dozen teams in the Championship who would bring more to the table than either of them, or Cardiff for that matter.

That ref was never going to give a pen, send anyone off or add time on. Well the only good thing was despite all the time wasting only 4 mins added. Just relieved we got 3 points when it never looked like it would happen

Apparently scoring one goal makes you world class.
Well I wasn’t go to say it.....personally I think he was decent in patches, made some great passes some really really shit passes, and without the goal would have been an average performance.

But the goal was his true level, and that’s what I want from him. Not just scoring last minute winners, but daring to be audacious and actually pulling it off.
Too timid for most of the game, but glad he just let loose.

sfzp49cdcmu5.gif

Elsewhere in the Prem, when Eriksen struck :adegrin:

Well I wasn’t go to say it.....personally I think he was decent in patches, made some great passes some really really shit passes, and without the goal would have been an average performance.

But the goal was his true level, and that’s what I want from him. Not just scoring last minute winners, but daring to Nebraska audacious and actually pulling it off.
Too timid for most of the game, but glad he just let loose.

Infuriating tonight, for 88 minutes.

Loving the whole Nebraska audacious thing BTW.

Back
Top Bottom