Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I knew my stream was behind the forum. Lost patience. Scrolled ahead. Spoiled the goal.

giphy.gif
Same but I stopped at 75. Kept looking after the goal

Fuck off Redknapp you absolute cunt

“Brighton deserves a point for their defensive resolve”

Bitter wanker
Why is it every cunt and their dog shouts up the EPL exciting league, exciting players blah blah then cunts like Brighton,Burnley bore everyone to death and get praised for it as though it’s unique and inspiring IS IT FUCK ITS BORING

Rose was decent and CE even up until the goal had his b3st game in ages. Not a game or supply for Llorente. Loved the vinny cheers and his Camino part. Big vic had a decent game. Trips struggled. Was a professional performance and in times gone by the opposition would get a smash and grab goal.

Very well done lads. Hope my family at the game enjoyed the goal when it finally went in

God that was a tedious game to watch, thank fuck Eriksen has a bit of magic.

Can’t blame Brighton for trying, still think they’ll stay up.

Subs should have been made at half time, it was clear what their game plan was.

Danny Rose MOTM for me, only one with a sense of urgency throughout.

So in summary: Jaime Redknapp is a cunt

Why is it every cunt and their dog shouts up the EPL exciting league, exciting players blah blah then cunts like Brighton,Burnley bore everyone to death and get praised for it as though it’s unique and inspiring IS IT FUCK ITS BORING
Is always going to be the way with the amount of money you get for just staying in the PL, sad reality but just survival is a success for clubs like Brighton , so you can see why they would come to a place like the NWHL and play for a point

Back
Top Bottom